Feelings

(Nozel's pov)
         After what happened in that night when (Y/N) forced me to tell her everything, I visited her every night. She always welcomed me with tea and cookies.

         "How did you get thees cookies and tea?" I asked curious.

         "I found these cookies in the kitchen while I was searching lemons for tea." she said while I was eating one.

         "So, you know how to make tea?"

          "Yeah. I learned from a maid who was making tea for my father because I couldn't ask her to make for me."

         "Why?"

         "Because, since I was born, my father treated me like a failure and  ordered the maids to never talk to me or do things for me. Maybe I am a princess, but I never lived like one. Because the way he treated me, I was never happy and I went into a depresion and I though that I won't be loved, or even liked. That was since I met your mother, Acier Silva. She was the first person who was kind with me. She inspired me to become strong, join the magic knights....When I found out that she's dead...I... "she started crying and I gave her a napkin." Thanks. "she wiped her tears and continued. " I was really upset and somehow I managed to go at her grave and put a bouquet of roses, but I was caught and never allowed to leave the castle. "

         "Why did you do it for her? "

         "I did it because she was like a mother for me, a mother that I never had." she said looking at me very sad.

         "Have you never had a mother?" I said confused.

         "My mother died giving birth to me. All I know about her is that her name was Agatha and she was my father's personal maid. He says that her death was useless and I..... should've died.... instead of her...." she said and started crying again.

         "I'm sorry for asking...."

         "It's okay.After all, you're the first person about my age who wants to know more about me. " she said and a smile appeared on her face.

         "Yawn..... It's pretty late. I have to go. Good night!" I said and head to the window.

         "You too!" she said and I left her room.

         I snuk in my room and tried to sleep,but I couldn't stop thinking about her. She was a good person and all what she wanted was to be accepted and treated like a normal person. I'd never met a girl like her before.

         Since I was little, all the girls I met were the same: selfish, arrogant and very pretentious. They never wanted to stay with me because they liked me. They wanted to stay with me because I was from a royal family, but (Y/N) is different and I was happy to have a friend like her.

          In the next day, I got up and took a shower. After I changed in my daily clothes, I opened the door and Beatrice stood in front of me.

          "What do you want?" I said with an annoyed face.

          "What? Aren't you happy to see your beautiful fiancée early than usual?" she said with a smirk on her face.

          "No, I'm not."

          "You have to get used to it because this will be my home too starting today."

          "What?" I said shocked. "Are you serious ?"

          "Of course I am, Nozy! Isn't it wonderful that we will be always together ?"

          "No, it's not. Now get out of my way!" I said pushing her away and heading to the dining room.

          She ruined my whole day. It's like it wasn't enough to  with her at the HQ. Now I have to stay with her even in my house. It's like I'm cursed.

          After I ate the breakfast. My father, Beatrice and I went to the HQ.There I saw (Y/N) waiting in in the hallway while the others were eating. My father ignored her and Beatrice giggled. She knew that her sisters didn't allow (Y/N) to eat and thing satisfied her.

           After Beatrice entered in the dinning room. I stayed next to (Y/N).

           "Good morning, Nozel!" she said smiling at me.

           "Good morning! Aren't you hungry?" I said concerned.

           "A little, but I can manage. I tried to eat early than them, but the maids didn't allowed me to enter."

           "Are you sure that you can manage?"

           "Yeah.....Don't worry. This isn't my first time I skipped the breakfast." she said her stomach rumbled.

           After the squad members left the dinning room. I went to my father's office to be send in a mission and I had the luck to be with (Y/N) in a patrolling mission. I left the office and went to (Y/N) who stood right where she was when I left.

           "We will go in a patrolling mission together for two hours." I said smilling. "Isn't it great?"

          "Yeah! It really is. I missed going in missions with you."

         "Me too. It's the perfect moment for you to take the breakfast. I'll pay for it."

         "Nozel, please don't. I have money to buy myself something to eat. I appreciate your intension, but I don't like to know that someone did for me something that I could do myself."

        "Okay, (Y/N). Now let's go." I said and we went to the town we had to patrol.

        We arrived at that town and, after a couple of minutes, we found a small pastry shop.

        (Y/N) bought two croissants and a piece of pie and we stood on a table. I watched her eating and she noticed me.

        "I'm sorry for not asking. Do you want to eat ?" she asked handing me a croissant.

        "No, I'm not hungry and I don't eat commoner food. " I said looking away and blushing.

       "Don't you want even to taste? It's actually really good." she insisted.

        "Fine..."I said and tasted that croissant. She was right. It was good." Is it okay if I.... "

       "Of course it is. I though that you will eat too so I bought one for you." she said and continued eating that croissant.

       I was so embarrassed that I blushed bright red. I was the one who should pay for us, not her.

       "Thank you, (Y/N), but next time I'll pay for it!" I said and started eating.

        After we finished our meal. We walked around that town, looking for anything suspicious, but we didn't find anything and we went to the HQ to report.

        Everything went well and we were sent in another mission, but this time, we weren't together anymore,unfortunately.

       I started like spending time with (Y/N) and hate spending it with anyone else. I was so happy in that two hours when I stayed with her and ate that croissant,but it's not like I really like her or anything. We were just friends and nothing more. However, I didn't think that she felt the same for me.

(Reader's pov)
        That day was amazing. That two hours when I stayed with Nozel were  and those nights spent with him made me feel so happy were the best moments in my life. I loved him so much, but I wasn't sure that he felt the same. Anyway, we were fifteen years old, we were too young to be a couple yet.