Silver Eagles

(Reader's pov)
        After a long time waiting in that room, the captain of the Silver Eagles squad, Ms. Silva, entered and looked at me with a disgusted face.
        "I don't know what the Wizard King saw at you, but he gave you the liberty to choose and you choose my squad.....Just don't cause any problems and everything wil be good. Understood?" he said looking at me and my sword.
        "Yes sir!" I said with fear in my eyes. I didn't know how scary can be this man.
         He got out from that room and I followed him. Out there, someone waited for us. It was his son, Nozel Silva, a 15 year old boy with silver hear and purple eyes. When I saw him, I felt my heart beating very fast and I couldn't control my breath anymore. Until then, I didn't know how charming can be a boy at the same age as me. I tried to stay calm but on the way at the HQ, I couldn't help but look at him until we arrived at the HQ. It was a huge palace with high tower and a big garden.

  (It looks something like that

  (It looks something like that. I know this is the Golden Dawn HQ,but I can't find anything better.)
          At the entrance, about 30 people were waiting for us. Mister Silva approached to them and introduced me.
         "Starting today, she is a member of the Silver Eagles."
         "Captain, wait! She must pass the initiation exam before being one of us." said one blonde haired boy with a shocked face.
          "Do you think that I don't know?" he said with anger in his tone. "The Wizard King ordered me to welcome her and skip the initiation exam."  
          "But that's not fair! " they said while looking at me.
          "I know, but these are the Wizard King's orders and we have to accept them. Nozel, lead her to the room 58."
          "Yes, captain." he said and made me a sign to follow him.
          We walked in a giant corridor and went up the stairs to a hallway until he stoped at a white door which had the number 58.
          "Here's your room" he said and turned around to leave.
          "Wait, can I ask you something?"
          "Make it quick." he said and stoped.
          "The captain is your father, right?"
          "Yes, he is." he said.
          "Then why are you calling him captain instead of father?"
           "That's none of you're business!" he said while looking angry at me and then he left.
            I opened the door and I saw a large room with a one person bed, a small couch, a coffe table, a normall size table, a blue chair, a white warbrobe which I found two Silver Eagle robes, and an another door who lead in a small bathroom.
             After I put my clothes in the warbrobe, I took a shower, changed into a light-blue pijamas and stayed in bed until I fell asleep.
             Starting today, this is my room and my home. It's much better than the royal library, the place I had lived 15 years because my father didn't wanted to sleep in a bedroom or have a maid, like a normal princess. He only wanted me to suffer only because I am a girl, instead a boy, what he wanted. That's why I want to show him one day how strong I am and make him regret what he done to me.
(3rd pov)
          Meanwhile at the Wizard King's office.
          Rafal looked at a picture with (Y/N) and a wicked smile appeared in his face.
          "I finally found you......the daughter of the Sun."