Get Well Soon Pt. 2

(Nozel's pov)

I was in a dark place. It was so hot that I could barely breathe. I couldn't see anything, until a light appeared in front of me .It was so beautiful, and then I woke up. I was in my room with a wet towel on my forehead and a big headache. I couldn't remember very well what I'd done last night: something about Silvia* and (Y/N).... I tried to get up , but I felt dizzy and collapsed on my bed. Someone entered in my room, it was Silvia.

"Good morning ,Nozel ! How are you?" she asked me and placed on a table teapot and a medicine bottle.

"I...cough...I...cough..." I tried to speak, but my throat sore from coughing.

"Still ill, aren't you?...Sigh...Drink some tea. It will make you feel better." she said and gave me a cup of tea.

I drank it and tried to get up again. I did it that time, but it was so cold that I started trembling. She noticed that I'm cold so she went to my closet and handed me a robe. I quickly put it on me, but I was still cold. After I went to the bathroom, I put myself in bed and she covered me with two blankets.

"I had to...cough....go to work." I said and got up again, but she pushed me in bed and tied me with her magic.

"What?! To work ill in the middle of winter ?! HELL NO! Yesterday I said that I won't let you left this room until you're healthy again. You will stay here to get well, understood?" she said with a superior tone. I frowned at her." Don't look at me like that! You're cold , you have a fever, you cough very hard and you want to go out to work ?! I know that your father wants you to become strong no matter what, but, trust me, you'll never become strong if you are in a hospital bed." I was shocked .How did she know so much about me and my father?

"Who are you and how do you know about that?"

"Wait! Did you forgot? I'm (Y/N)!" she said and I was shocked again.

"(Y-Y/N)....But why did you come here? You know that if someone finds out, you'll have trouble, right?"

"Yeah, I know, but I'm your friend and I promised you that I'll be here for you no matter what and I really like your siblings , they are so cute! No wonder why you choose to give up on everything for them."

"Yeah....Wait a second! How do you know that?"

"One night I snuck in your room and red your mind to see what happened to you while I was gone." she said and blushed.

"You're such a weirdo, (Y/N), but, thank you!" I said and my stomach rumbled. (Y/N) giggled

"Looks like someone is hungry." she teased me. " Stay here! I'll bring you some food." she said and left my room.

After a couple of minutes, she came with a plate with fried eggs and toast. I was so hungry that when I saw the food, I couldn't control myself and ate so fast that I almost drowned myself with it. It was so good that I moaned, and then I looked at (Y/N), and then I realized how horrible I ate, like an animal.

"I-I'm so s-sorry!" I said and covered my face with shame.

"Why do you apologize? You were very hungry so I expected you to eat like that. The one who should apologize is me because I didn't do more." she said and I was surprised.

A normal girl would had said that I was disgusting , but she didn't. She certainly wasn't a normal girl. Maybe that's why I started to like her a bit.

"Did you make the food?" I asked.

"Yes, I did. When I was living in the library, no one made food for me, so I had to learn how to cook to survive. This is the first time I cooked for someone and it seems that I did a great job." she said smile on her face.

" You're right. It was delicious, but why you did it? I mean, wasn't anyone in the kitchen to do it ?"

" No, it wasn't, because they were in a break. When I arrived, they already served the breakfast. "

" Oh, but what about my father? Did he say anything about me? " I asked very worried.

" Don't worry about him. I told him that you're ill and you can't go to work. He said that beeing a bit cold doesn't mean you have to stay all day in bed and do nothing, but I insisted and said you have a fever, chills, headaches, you cough very hard and you can barely breathe. After that, he let you stay and get well. "

" Of course he let me stay! You described me like I was nearly dead! " I said frowning at her.

"Hey, you should be grateful that I saved you from your father and a visit to the hospital frozen to death, BAKA!" she said with an angry face.

I was shocked. She never called me baka before.

"Now be a good boy and take your medicine!" she said and gave me a spoon with the medicine. "You must take it twice a day."

I took it and lean on my bed. I felt tired because of the headache. She covered me with the blankets very well, letting my head uncovered, and left my room to let me sleep.

After one minute, I fell asleep and woke up in the same dark place I'd been last time and the light appeared again, but that time, it took a human form and had wings.