Dungeon

(Reader's pov)
         It finally came, the day I will explore a dungeon for the first time. I got up early, I took a shower, I chanhed in new clothes, took my grimoire, ate breakfast, and I stood at the HQ's entrance, waiting for Nozel to come and go in the mission.

        After a couple of minutes, Nozel finally came.

       "Good morning, Nozel! Ready to explore a dungeon for the first time..." and then I looked at him and he was... tired, very tired, like he hadn't slept last night. He had dark circles in his eyes, his eyes were red and half open and he was yawning all the time." Nozel, are you alright? "I said concerned.

      " Of course I am!" he said looking at me, trying not to yawn loud." Do you have your broom? "

      " Yes. "I said and showed him the broom.

      " Good... yawn... Now lets go! "he said and then he started flying on his broom. But it doesn't take long and Nozel fell from the broom. I cached him and look at him again. Oh GOD... He was exhausted.

      " Nozel, you can fly on my broom with me, if you want. I said putting him down.

       " Fine. "he said and stood down on my broom, close to my back.

       After I succesfully lifted up with my broom, we went to the dungeon without problems and, on the way there, Nozel grabbed my waist and leaned his head on my right shoulder. He was sleeping on my shoulder, he was so cute.

       After a long time, we arrived at the entrance. I gently woke him up and looked at him, again. He was a little bit better than before, but still sleepy.

       We entered in the dungeon and it was a huge maze full of magic traps and monsters. Ididn't know why, but I could feel a strange familiar magic coming from the treasure room,which was on the other side of the room.

      "This place is huge! It will take us hours!" he complained looking down, trying not going insane.

       He was annoying, but I couldn't jugde him. He was too tired to have patience and I understood him.

      "Nozel, I sense a powerfull strange mana coming from there, I think it's the relic." I said pointing to a path.

      "This place is full of magic traps! How can you know that strange mana isn't a magic trap?" he said looking at me with an angry tired face, nearly yelling at me.

       "I don't know, but I'm the only one who has an ideea, unlike you. Follow me or get lost in this maze. It's your choice." I said with a high tone, frowning my eyes at him really angry.

       "Uhhg... Fine! But it's your fault if you lead us into a deadly trap!"

       We went on my path, trying to avoid the magic traps and get in the treasure room unharmed, but of course we failed and had to beat the monsters summoned by the traps. With each battle won, Nozel became more and more tired, slow, and get hurt easily. After a long time, we arrived in the treasure room and I saw the other gemstone half. I approached to it, wanting to take it.

        "What are you doing?" Nozel said grabbing my hand. "You're not...yawn...allowed to take it. ".

        "I have to. It's the missing piece of my sword."I took the gemstone and put it in my sword and it started to glow, same as the grimoire. It was a new spell." Light magic: Twilight bow. "I said and my sword turned into a golden bow with light arrow that appeared when I try to use the bow." Wow.... This is awesome... "but I couldn't be happy any longer because I turned to Nozel and he fainted. Nozel.... Nozel!!!" I screamed and tried to wake him up, but he was unconcious. I calmed down, grabbed him with my magic and head to the HQ.

(Time skip)
         I arrived at the HQ. Nozel was still unconcious and very hurt.

        " HELP!SOMEBODY HELP! "I said desperate, but was there,until I saw the captain." Captain.... Captain. Help! He needs a doctor. " I said and the captain came to me and looked at Nozel.

       "Lets go to the hospital!" he said calm, like nothing happened.

       We went to the hospital, and Nozel was tooked by two nursesinto a room.

       The captain looked at me. "Tell me what happened to him."

       I didn't know what to do, I wanted to tell him everything, but I couldn't tell him that his son was hurt by some monsters because he was too tired and slow to defend himself. So I lied.

      "He saved me at the dungeon. There were strong monsters that I couldn't handle myself and I was about to be killed, but Nozel defended me by risking his life." I said trying to act honest. "He fainted because I took the relic,a trap activated and hurted him really hard. He's a hero!" I said and it was silence for a minute or two.

        "So, my son risked his own life to save you from the consequences of your FOOLISH ACTIONS?" he said yelling at me.He scared me to death.

       "Y-yes....." I said looking down with shame.

       "I've warned you to not make problems! We will go to the Wizard King, you will tell him what you did and you'll be kicked out from the magic knights!" he said grabbing my hand very hard.

       A few moments later, we were in the Wizard King's office.

        " TELL HIM WHAT YOU DID!!! "the captain said. I was so scared, but I knew that I didn't have a choice and I said everything I said to the captain.

       " I see. Well... I'm gonna give you two two stars for this mission. " Wizard King said smilling.

       " WHAT? You're not going to fire her for her foolish actions?" captain said with shock.

       "Of course not. I'm truly sorry for your son, but I asked they two to go because I wanted to take the half gemstone. Can you show me the sword?" he said.

        I took out the sword and gave it to him.

       "Well done, (Y/N), but, because of your actions, someone got hurt. So, you won't be fired, but you'll be punished to sweep the hallways a week, without magic and witout going in missions." he said giving my sword back.

      "Yes sir!" I said. Me and the captain went back to the HQ.

      "You've got luck this time, but if it will happen again, I'll kick you out myself." he said and left.

      I entered in my room. I was exhausted. Then I understood why Nozel didn't dare to annoy his father. This man was really creepy.That was close!I'm glad that I saved Nozel from him.