Hopeless

(Nozel's pov)
         I stood in front of my father, ready to tell him what happened with (Y/N) in that horrible night. I was afraid, but I promised to (Y/N) that I'll protect her I was gonna do it to be the friend that she deserves.

        "What do you want?" he asked with a seripus tone.

        "Last night,I heard screams in the HQ. The screams were from (Y/N)'s room. I entered and it was (Y/N) who was punched by Tedros while Beatrice was cutting her hair and Beatrice' s sisters were helding (Y/N)'s arms and legs tightly. I saved (Y/N) and she fainted. I took her to the hospital and the doctor said that she fainted because of the severe injures, exhaustion and starvation. "

        " Why you waste my time with this? "he said with arrogance and indifference. I was so angry that I couldn't control myself.

       " DIDN'T YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID? (Y/N) WAS TORTURED BY BEATRICE AND TEDROS. THEY WOULD HAVE KILLED HER IF I HADN'T BE THERE. HOW COULD YOU BE SO INDIFERENT... " I couldn't finish because he suddenly grabbed my neck so tightly that I barely could breathe.

       " HOW DARE YOU TO YELL AT ME? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? I DON'T CARE ABOUT (Y/N). SHE IS USELESS AND BROUGHT SHAME TO OUR SQUAD. IN MY OPINION, SHE DESERVED TO DIE." he said with a high tone and hit me against the wall.

       And then, I couldn't control my feelings and hit my father with my mercury very hard. At that moment, I didn't realized what I done.

         " STUBBORN BRAT. YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR THIS! " he said while grabbing my body with his magic. He took me to the basement and punished me, but it was more painful than the last time. He hit me with his water whip that I started bleeding, but he didn't stop. I screamed, I cried because of the pain and begged him to stop, but he ignored me.

         "AAAAAAHHHH.... STOP, STOP!PLEASE STOP! AAAHHHH.... "

         "NO, YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR RECKLESS ACTIONS." he said and kept hitting me for hours until he suddenly stopped.

          "You'll never see (Y/N) ever again!" he said and left locking the iron door so I couldn't escape.

         I was left nearly dead in that cold  and dark basement. I covered some of my wounds with mercury for being able to move again. It was dark that I couldn't see anything and very cold that I had to find a way to warm myself, but I remembered that in that basement they were wooden objects like tables and broken chairs. I found a chair and somehow I managed to make a fire with it. It was a small one, but it was good enough to illuminate so I could see to cover the rest of my wounds and warm myself.

         I was looking at the fire and started crying. Why was it supposed to be like this? Why couldn't had have a normal life like the others? I wasn't allowed to have friends or care about someone, just like my father. He never wanted me to be happy or be myself. He just wanted me to be a cold hearted person like him and give up on my feelings, wishes, dreams and hopes.

          My mother always protected me, but she was gone. (Y/N) risked so much for me and she was at hospital nearly dead. Everyone who tried so hard to protect me suffered a lot. I though that maybe it was my fault for all of this and I didn't deserve to be free to choose my own destiny and be happy.

          At that moment, I wanted to end my life and that suffer, but, if I did that, my siblings, Solid,Nebra and Noelle would be in danger because my father would do the same with them if I wasn't capable to endure all of this. So, for my siblings's sake, I gave up on my dreams, feelings and hopes and accepted the though that I wouldn't be happy ever.