The Wizard King

(Reader's pov)
I stood in my room reading a book. That day was a day off and Nozel was sent in a mission with Beatrice and her sisters. Poor him...He never liked them and, everytime he came from a mission with them, he was pissed off and very stressed. I knew that they were spoiled girls who loved mocking other people and telling them what to do, but with Nozel, it was worst.

I was reading a book about the great four elemental spirits then the captain entered in my room.

"The Wizard King wants to see you." he said. I closed the book and followed him.

"Why does he want to see me?" I asked, but no response. I wanted to ask him again, but I didn't want to annoy him like I did when I told him what I did in the dungeon.

After a couple of minutes, I was in the Wizard King's office, the captain didn't want to enter with me.

"Good afternoon, (Y/N)!" he said. We where just two of us in the room.

"Good afternoon! Why did you wanted to see me?" I said pretty nervous and curious.

"I know that today was supposed to be your day off, but I want to talk to you about your light magic."he said looking at me with a serious face." Since I saw you at the exam, I knew that your light magic is different from the normal one. "

"What do you mean my light magic is different from the normal one? I have a three-leaf grimoire, like the others..."

"If its a three-leaf grimoire, THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOUR MAGIC IS NORMAL , (Y/N)."he said with a high tone. I hadn't seen him so angry before and that scared me." Let me see your grimoire! "

I gave him my grimoire, my hand trembling non-stop. My grimoire was yellow one with a three-leaf and some strange glowing of lines on it's cover.At that moment I realized that they were new because I had never seen them before. The Wizard King stared at my grimoire for one minute and gave it back to me.

"What are these lines? They hadn't been there before." I said shocked.

"Your grimoire isn't a normal one, (Y/N). That lines appeared when you discovered a new weapon like your sword, bow and lasso. You posses an unique magic who wasn't supposed to be possesed by a human. This is spirit magic.".

"I-Impossible. It doesn't exist the fifth spirit. They were just four." I said shocked.

"You're wrong. It does exist, but it's not considered a spirit because it's like the others. He is the Sun, Spirit of Light and he didn't chose you, you inherited his powers."

"But..... How?... How are you so sure about that?" I said shocked while I was down on my knees and my heart beating fast.

"The gemstone on your sword. Why do you think I sent you in that dungeon? I tested you.... and you passed. It has the Sun's symbol, that meansyou have his powers."

"How I inherited his powers if I wasn't chosen by him?"

"When you were hurt, shortly after, your wounds were healed without using any healing magic, don't they?"

"Y-yes...."

"That means you inherited his powers because his spirit blood flows through your veins. He is your father."

I started crying after what he said. I lived all my life in a lie. I couldn't believe it. My father, the Sun itself. I didn't knew how to react.

"I know that this is shocking you, but you have a great destiny in front of you. With that powers, you can change the world. That's why I'll ask you to keep this a secret to everyone." he said patting my back for consolation.

"Why?" I said whipping my tears.

"Because of that power. The people will be jealous and you won't be able to live a normal life ever again." he said putting me up on my feet. "This will be our secret, okay?"

"Okay." I said nodding.

"You can leave now." he said and I left his office.

I was standing in my room , thinking about what he told me. My father was a spirit and my mother a human. That means I'm half human, half spirit. I knew that I was different from the other people, but I never thought that I was that different.

Suddenly, I was thinking about Nozel and I realized that I couldn't let this dark though guide me. However, I am a half human. If people liked me for who was I, I shouldn't let the though that I'm half a spirit ruin my life. I must accept it, get over it and, of course, keep it a secret to everyone, including Nozel.