Suspicion

(Beatrice's pov)

When my father told me that I'll marry Nozel in a month, I was very happy because, after the marriage, I would have access to his fortune and become rich. I didn't care about Nozel at all. He was just a weakling who couldn't take his own decisions. I knew him since we were kids and I've never seen him doing bold actions. He always had fear for his father. Even when he was 17 he couldn't dare answer to his father. What a coward! At least he had money.

My wedding dress was beautiful, exactly what I wanted to wear at my wedding.

(In my opinion, this is an ugly dress, but, if you think it's pretty, then try to think of a dress with so many ornaments that it is ugly

(In my opinion, this is an ugly dress, but, if you think it's pretty, then try to think of a dress with so many ornaments that it is ugly. For the story's purpose.)

My sisters said that is a fabulous dress, but one of my friends told me that it was too much, but I ignored her. She was just envious that I was about to marry with a royal.

There were 2 weeks left until the wedding and something was wrong with Nozel. He started to be very impatient and excited to go to bed for some reason. I had a suspicion that (Y/N) was behind that, but I didn't have any proof to prove it so I summoned my sisters in my room.

"Girls, something is wrong with Nozy since our father's decided to make the wedding earlier. I think that it has to do with with (Y/N)." I said with a serious tone.

"Do you have any proof of that? Maybe you're just paranoid." Roxanne said.

"I'm not paranoid! Don't you see he gets excited when he goes to his room?" I said frowning at her.

"Yes, I see and what?" she said with a careless tone that pissed me of

"How can you be so stupid, Roxanne?! (Y/N) is a pain in the ass since she joined the Silver Eagles squad. After what happened two years ago, I though that I got rid of her, but I was wrong. She's back and the Wizard King's assistant. I found out were she stayes and destroyes her cheap prom dress, but she appeared with one even more beautiful. I don't know if (Y/N) date with Nozy at night, but we have to find out, or else we will have to say goodbye to the royal fortune." I said they were speechless. "Okay, here's the plan. In the next day, we will spy (Y/N) all day and, when she will meet Nozy, we will use this." I said and showed them a magic item who could take pictures instant. "In the next day, we will show the proof we got to his father and ruin their love story. Any questions?" I said and Roxanne raised a hand.

"How can we spy her without noticing us? I heard that she now can detect other's mana very easly."

"Don't worry about that. In the Purple Orcas is a magic knight who uses transparency magic. I paid him 200.000 yuls to make us invisible our bodies and mana all day. We just have to go to the Purple Orcas base and let him do the trick." I said smirking."Any other questions?" I said but no one raised a hand this time. "Alright, then go to your rooms and, after breakfast, we will go to spy her and get the proof we need to ruin their relationship!"