Chapter 27: After The Hosu Incident

Your eyes opened when you heard loud laughs not far from where you were. All you saw was a white ceiling, the smell of the room was the same as those aromas inside the hospital. You diverted your eyes to the front only to see the green, blue, and half white and half red trios. Both Iida and Midoriya were laughing while Todoroki looked serious, as usual.

"What's the commotion about?" You asked interrupting their conversation and they all turned their heads to you with wide eyes.

"Y/N! You're awake!" Midoriya exclaimed, "What happened to me? Why are we in a hospital?" You began questioning.

"We had injuries because of our fight with the hero killer last night. In your case, the doctor said your body's pretty drained and the cut on your leg was actually deep," Midoriya answered.

"Oh..." You muttered. All of a sudden, Iida bowed down with sincerity in his eyes. The three of you looked at him confused.

"Iida, what're you--"

"I am deeply sorry for putting you in danger, Y/N. I know it was irresponsible of me. I will accept any punishment you give me, I do owe you a lot. I'm sorry, I'm sorry you had to stay in the hospital for two days straight..." You stared at him for a few seconds and it surprised you when he didn't move a muscle. He just bowed there probably waiting for your response.

"Alright. I'll punish you-"

Midoriya's eyes were wide, he wasn't expecting that you were seriously going to punish Iida. Usually, they just shrug it off and continue being friends but this was a whole different story.

Iida took a deep breath, "I will accept my punishment. So please do--"

"-if I think of something. But you'll have to wait, it'll take a while," You continued.

Iida stood straight, the same sincere look on his face remained still. He responded, "I'll wait," The tone of his voice was still the usual but you knew he was serious and sincere about all this.

In his perspective, he blamed himself for dragging the three of you into the trouble he caused. It was a bad idea to start a fight with that darn criminal but on the bright side, the four of you took down a very wanted murderer and now, no one will become his victim.

"Did you really poison him? The police chief of this city said that Stain's body was poisoned, he nearly died. But fortunately, he was saved by a pro hero with a healing quirk. What you did back there, that time when your hands suddenly glowed, was it poison? Was it some kind of spell?" Todoroki blurted out of the blue.

Eversince Stain collapsed on the ground, he couldn't easily forget that time when you used Mozuka. You paused for a moment before answering, "It's a move Edgeshot taught me," You answered bluntly.

"Since Edgeshot is a ninja then it must be a ninjutsu, right?" Midoriya added, his voice resonating excitedly.

You nodded your head in confirmation, amazed at how much intellect stored inside the green haired boy.

"Man, I'm gonna miss my remaining days of internships. There's more I have to learn from him. Oh well, last night's fight was worth it after all," You sighed contently with a sympathetic grin plastered all over your face.

You didn't know if both Edgeshot and Kenji found out about the sudden Nomu attack last night, and of course, the taking down of the Hero Killer: Stain. But you hoped he'd let you rest for two days, it was worth it too. Everything you did last night was all worth it because you saved your classmates. Your friends.

▲▲▲

It's been two days since the Hosu incident and the Hero Killer: Stain became the talk of the town. You finally had your stamina and energy back so you were easily discharged from the hospital. Midoriya had to stay longer though, the injury on his leg was no joke.