Chapter 59: Daydream

"Daydream Headquarters. I want to go to that agency."

Aizawa had a blunt yet confused expression on his face while taking a look at the business card on the tip of your fingers.

"Daydream, she's a pro hero, right? Well, I sort of bumped into her and her little brother last night. She offered me to come to her agency for my work study."

He blinked before responding, "Alright, then it's settled. You'll be working with Daydream. I dom't know much about her since ww never really often see each other, she was from Shiketsu after all." You smiled brightly while nodding.

"Then I'm going!" You happily hopped up and down on your way to the door.

"Wait."

You immediately stopped on your tracks as you turned around wanting to hear what he was going to say, "Be careful... N/N." You gave him a smile before heading out.

"Daydream, huh?"

▲▲▲

You were now on your way to the Daydream Headquarters. You were carrying your suitcase where your hero custume was placed and you also brought a little gray bag where you put all the things you needed for communication, lets not forget the snacks. Katsuki was already with Half n Half for their licenses so you went there directly.

"Are you that UA student?" You nodded to the receptionist. She smiled back as she got out from her station and pointed her hand to the elevator on the right.

"Right this way, Ms. Aizawa." You raised your eyebrows not knowing how she knew your name. Technology these days ar surely unbelievable. The woman walked to the elevator while you followed suit.

"My name is Kyoko Wakari. You can either call me Kyoko-san or just Wakari if you want." She said softly while clicking the number 28 button.

"Right, Kyoko-san." You both smiled, you were already interacting with others well. A few moments later, you finally reached the 28th floor. The both of you got out of the elevator revealing a galaxy themed room.

"I feel like I'm stargazing here." She giggled before opening the glass door. You went inside and there, you saw the same woman with purple hair and her little brother, Hisashi.

"Y/N Aizawa, you're here. Welcome and thank you for accepting my offer."

You looked carefully at her hero costume, it was a bit similar to yours but hers was more sparkly.

(Credits to: DeviantartSource: Pinterest)

Source: Pinterest)

She did wear her hoodie revealing her long braided purple hair. If you were wearing your hero costume, everyone would think you two were sisters. The purple galaxy color of the inside of her cape was glimmering lile stars. You wondered what her quirk was and you thought it was related to space or something.