Chapter 47: Provisional Exams Pt. 2

Time went by and you found yourself facing the same purple haired guy from earlier. He had those tiny black eyes, the same ones you thought  was staring at you.

He already had Kirishima in his hands, and no offense but he looked gross. He looked like a meatball for some sorts and he kept moving like the way the heart pumps.

"We Shiketsu students are obliged to wear our uniform hats when working. Why? That is because each and every one of our movements is crowned with the traditions of the name of Shiketsu High School. This is a demonstration of power.

We have placed great importance on obligation and dignity since the start of our education, creating a great difference in level between us and you vulgar and ordinary folk aspiring to become heroes the way you are."

As usual, opponents would always talk before fighting and you know well just how Bakugo would react.

"I hate your type."

Yup, you know him so well. You were about retrieve Kirishima who was on the ground but failed when a sudden scratch was made on your cheek. "Huh? What the...?"

You looked back at the purple guy, there was the girl standing beside him. The same girl from before, she had glaring eyes while curving her lips into a bloodlust grin. She was with him so you knew she was also from Shiketsu High.

"Camie, you're--" Before her fellow student could finish, she immediately ran to you while preparing a punch but you easily dodged it. The two boys looked at you in shock, but you shrugged it off.

"Kaminari! Bakugo! Don't mind me, I'll take care of her." You narrowed your eyes at the girl in front of you. You were glaring at each other as tension filled up the atmosphere. Bakugo knew you didn't need help because you weren't weak so he focused his attention back to their opponent.

You remained standing in front of her, wind blowing through both of your hair. She cracked a devilish smirk before running to you again. She didn't do any big attacks, instead,  she just did small ones like wounds and scratches. It was kind of bizzare, actually.
You stayed silent while fighting her off, you haven't figured out her quirk yet and it was quite a disadvantage. But luckily, your fighting instincts helped you to atleast stay alive. All of a sudden, she was gone. You searched at different directions but there was no sign of her.

Usually, the opponent would attack from... Behind!

You immediately turned to your back as you let out a strong kick as soon as you felt a strong presence from behind. It was one of the basics and people usually use that as their benefit of taking down enemies. Since it was now very common, it was easier to find out.

Before you knew, you already towered over her with your right hand around her neck and the left kept her hands from moving using your quirk. You panted softly before the annoying smirk crawled to her face again.

"Y/N... So I see you chose to be a hero? Are you having fun? Is saving people fun?" You furrowed your eyebrows as you processed the words that came out from her mouth. She chuckled when she found out that you finally realized the meaning behind those words.

"I bet your Father's very dissapointed in you. Do you even deserve the light, Y/N? No... you don't. You were always stuck in the darkness and you still will be no matter what you do. Do you seriously think someone loves you? Name them, I bet they were faking it. The world is shrinking and there's no room for someone like you. Except maybe if you use other people's identity and claim it your own. You're no hero, Y/N. You know that."

Her words stabbed your heart from behind. This girl, she had the same familiar vibe. And you knew exactly why.

"Toga..."