Chapter 71: Y/N Aizawa

"Finally, all those years of concentration has finally paid off!" The British man exclaimed as he let out a devilish laugh which echoed throughout the place.

Your eyes widened to see monsters coming out of the portal he made and they still kept on coming. The situation you were in sent headache in your mind; Hisashi was currently with their so called Alpha: Exodus, Hail is literally gone but he's probably planning a surprise attack, and while you wait for him, you had to handle a freak opening up a portal that lead to hell summoning monsters.

This might be your toughest fight yet.

"You... shall taste the wrath of Kai Everdeary!" He yelled, his smile was just as creepy as his twin's. You wanted to end this black whole so bad.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Ughhh!" You groaned in annoyance, this is really worse than your past fights even the one with your own father. Back then, you always had tricks and win. Now, you felt like all those tricks had gone to waste. This is complete bullshit.

I guess there's no going back now. If it's for Hisashi, then I would sacrifice my life... I'll win no matter what.

You cracked your knuckles and bent both your arms, legs, and hips while glaring daggers at the view of absolute hell.

This is going to be the fight of your life, Y/N. I'll kill you if you lose. For Hisashi. For the world. For Katsuki... just finish this and now you'll go back to your boyfriend who's been patient... You don't want to make him wait again. That would be torture.

You released a deep breath with a shadow look on your face.

For Katsuki.

"Cha!" You yelled as you launched yourself into the sea of disgusting monsters that looked like they came from Slime Princess's kingdom. Once your feet made contact with the ground, you stomped your right foot causing the ground to crumble and open up.

You could see the lava from the bottom and so did the monsters that pathetically fell down, ready to go back to hell. You sensed the other creatures getting ready to fetch their meal. You immediately shot them with fire making them go awfully crazy. They stumbled and fell down at the lava.

More of them went after you but you already trapped them with flames as you jumped your way to them. You punched the ground with full force until it opened up and the monsters who were standing right on top of it fell. At that time, you couldn't think of any powerful powers other than fire. You took Todoroki as an inspiration and demonstration. Fire is a pretty cool quirk. Lucky him.

That's it! I'll think of anyone I know and use their quirks! Alright, I'm starting to get a hang of this.

A smile crept up in your face sensing more monsters coming to your direction. You flew up to the air and blasted all of them with large explosions.

"I'll kill you if you lose, Stupid."

You flew back down and landed on the ground creating a pretty big crater. You raised your hands and pointed them to both your sides. As soon as acid came out, you spun around melting the monsters in the process.

"You can do it, Y/N! Be a badass queen!"

You noticed more monsters coming out of the portal and all of them were running after you. You smirkedas you placed your hands on the crumbled ground and waited for them to come nearer. And then, when they were finally close, you released a deep breath.

"One million volts!" You shouted just as electricity spreaded throughout the soil causing the creatures to get electrocuted.

"Nice! You're awesome, Y/N!"