Chapter 78: Meet Up

"Your Dad who isolated himself from the both of you when you were little, he killed your mom. Some incident happened and it sort of gave you major trauma, you even blamed the wrong person for your mother's death. Tell me, should you feel guilty?

That day, in the convenience store, a monster appeared out of nowhere and destroyed the whole establishment. You survived, but your mom didn't, and it was all on purpose. All For One planned everything ever since the beginning. He hired that shape shifting man to get rid of his own wife so you would despise heroes and choose the villain way. If this were a series, think of it as a character development.

He plotted to lure you into the darkness and slowly take away your quirk explaining why it didn't develop after you reached the common age to get your quirk. He was able to take it all, but he couldn't control it and then one night, 'that' night, you had it back without knowing how.

Guess the emotions were always yours and that quirk will always be yours. If you need my help, come out, call my name and I'll be there."

"W-What's your name...?"

"Dabi."

🔺🔺🔺

Dabi... right.

"Oi, you want to add some pepper on your food or what?"

Your short flashback was cut off when blondie spoke aloud from the kitchen. After you finally calmed down, he insisted to take care of you while Mr. Aizawa called the school for the damage of the place. And well, some of your classmates got minor injuries so they had to go to the hospital. Right now, you were alone with Eijiro and Bakugo in the dorms.

"Who would want six peppers in a soup?" You replied sarcastically while wrapping yourself with thick purple blanket. You heard the hothead's annoying scoffs and also smelled the nice aroma at the same time.

Eijiro was comfortably sitting on the other couch with his arms spreaded on both left and right. You stared at him in guilt, sorry of what you did to him earlier. You thought maybe it was a too powerful blast that even triggered his hardened form.

"Eijiro... I'm really sorry." You spoke, breaking the silence between you and the redhead. When you said those words, you remembered how awfully you blasted him away when you became a crazy maniac overpowered girl or something.

You lowered your head down, expecting to hear him yell out in anger for what you've done to him. But instead, he gently placed a hand on your back while you were only surprised at his actions. You lifted your head up meeting his soft gaze only to recieve a pair of large eyes.

"It's alright. I know you didn't mean it, anyway." He smiled and you did so, too. He put his hand back on the couch with an amazed look on his face.

"Speaking of which, I've got to admit,you were awesome earlier! You literally took all of us out. But what I'm curious about is how and why did you turn into that exactly?" By the look on his face, he was indeed wanting your answer. You looked at him blankly and stared back at the floor, remembering the terrible things you've done to your own classmates.

To be honest, you yourself didn't know how and why, you were just crying and then all of a sudden, your eyes turned red and some power sort of fueled your body. When you were outraged, you felt like you weren't yourself anymore and became a... THAT. And when you realized that your whole class was hurt because of you, your eyes turned into a glowing blue and then that's when things got berserk.