Chapter 75: A Spy and a Villain?

It has been a day since you stayed at the dorms. Last night, you enjoyed sleeping on your soft bed and what really bothered you that almost made you sleep so late was the fact that Katsuki Bakugo was your boyfriend.

It was just unbelievable. How did you fall in love with him? Why did you like him? Why was he your boyfriend? Did the both of you did it already? Those questions always appeared in your mind over and over again. It was annoying, honestly.

Why would you fall for a guy like him? He seemed to be the exact opposite of a boyfriend material. Because of this annoying curiousness, you decided to find out for yourself. Today, since it's Sunday, you decided to talk to him about your relationship. I mean, your past relationship with him.

And so, here you are, looking like a silly shy loli with pouted lips while staring hard into the blonde's blunt yet overwhelming scarlet eyes. If ever you would fall for those eyes of his, then he really was your boyfriend. Too bad, your heart felt numb.

"What the fuck are you doing?" You were interrupted when he finally spoke after five long uncomfortable seconds. His voice was hoarse since he just woke up explaining why he had a bowl of cereal in his hands.

He was just minding his own business as he poured milk on his favorite colorful cereals and he even planned to eat it secretly in his room since he didn't want anyone to see him eating rainbow cereals at exactly 5:00 AM. And for some reason, you woke up so early and your hair was really messy, it's normal for girls anyway.

You were just about to head to the bathroom but then you saw the certain guy you wanted to talk to. So,you betrayed your own urine and ran down to the first floor and almost punched the table while staring roughly into the blonde's eyes.

He had no idea what you were up to, but looking into those same pair E/C orbs he once fell in love to, he couldn't help but stay.

You sighed in defeat, getting tired of the intense eye contact. You looked at him with a soft stare and with little hints of shyness. "I... just wanted to know if it was true." The blush in your face came visible and it almost swayed the unbothered blonde.

What was he supposed to do? When it comes to you, he easily gives in even in your current state.

He shoved the thoughts away and furrowed his eyebrows, "What's true?"

This time, you were really shy to tell him. You hesitated at first but, there was nothing wrong with knowing the truth, right? "That you were my... boyfriend."

You looked away trying to keep your eyes from staring at his crimson orbs. The blush became more intense when the awkwardness occurred. You didn't know what face he was putting but you guessed it was a suprised one.

"What do you think?" He asked in a cold tone which made you look back at him. You furrowed your brows and pouted your lips once again for how subtle this guy was.

"I don't think it's true!" The high tone of your voice didn't even surprise him, instead, he just put the carton of milk back to the fridge and bumped your shoulder out of his way. Right after his face could pass yours, he spoke in a low voice.

"Then I'm not your boyfriend."

And with that, he walked away carrying his bowl of cereal into his room while you just stood there dumbfounded. You didn't know why the way he said that was... a little painful?

I mean, sure, you didn't entirely know about you and that blondie but it still hurt to hear that from someone your classmates presumed to be your boyfriend. It wasn't certain either it was a breakup or just you didn't really have a boyfriend at all since you woke up with amnesia.