Chapter 67: Execution

"What would you do, hero?"

You stood there, frozen, while your mind was continuing to process whatever situation you were in. One member of the Elite named Kaori was already on the floor, yet she was still alive. And now, another member got Kyoko-san. This was absolutely one of the most difficult situation a hero could encounter.

Shit.

"Don't worry, I won't hate you if you kill her. She always hit me anyway." He uttered while staring cruelly to his fellow teammate.

You looked at the woman whose neck was going to crack. You swallowed the lump in your throat, you didn't ever wanted that to happen. You didn't want that Kaori girl escape, either. After what she just said to Daydream, there was no way you could forgive her.

Wait, Kyoko-san can teleport... why isn't she using her quirk?

You looked closer and then you noticed some kind of device that was being held by Raiden's hand on her neck.

What is that..?

The onyx themed man noticed where you were looking until a smile crept up his face. "It's a device that can keep a person from using their quirk once this is attached to their skin. It's one of the best creation our mafia ever made, what do you think, sweetie?"

You furrowed your eyebrows, still, you just got your answer. Despite your heart thumping so fast, you did your best to stay calm. You didn't want to get haywire again or you just might end up destroying the whole world. With all your emotions getting mixed up, you didn't even know how to balance yourself.

"What? Are you just gonna stand there?" He mocked and you were now starting to hate the tone of his voice. You were trying to find the words to answer but there was nothing. You weren't sure anymore, you didn't know what to do.

"I thought so." He smiled as he stuck out his tongue. You were shocked when he suddenly turned into a black werewolf as he harshly threw the spy on the floor, his paw still grabbing her neck.

"Kyoko-san!" You were about to run towards their direction but someone suddenly grabbed your arm before you could go. One hand was covering your mouth while the other was keeping your arms from moving. You got tensed and looked from behind to check who already had you captive.

"Hi again. Looks like our fight will end here and now."

Your eyes grew wide to see the same redheaded girl you fought yesterday. You've got to admit, she was a tough one.

"By the way, I did not lose, you got that?" You rolled your eyes knowing this bitch was a damn liar who can't accept the facts. It was obvious, she already lost.

"The real and genuine loser dies, and I didn't. So you'll have to kill me... but I prefer killing you. In the end, you're the one who lost."

She removed her palm from your lips and harshly grabbed your hair making you look back to Kyoko and the wolf which was one of the most painful sights you've ever witnessed.
"Now, let's watch Raiden kill your friend, shall we?" She whispered to your ear making your body to shiver in fright.

Kyoko's sparkling eyes were full of dread and fear, and you couldn't bare to look straight at her. You watched as sharp nails of Raiden's paws appeared and gently placed it on the left side of her neck.

Your eyes remained wide and tears also began streaming down from your eyes. The expression on Kyoko's face told you that she was afraid even though she may looked brave to you.

No, you didn't want to see a loved one die again. Not again. No.

No!

Your hope drastically ran out when he brutally scratched her neck opening it as blood was coming out from her body. Raiden just killed her. An Elite just killed Akane's most trusted assistant. He just killed your friend.