Chapter 68: The Elite Squad

You remained shock as you watched the blonde man raise his arms with the same annoying smile on his face.

"What are you doing?" You asked seriously with furrowed eyebrows. He only gave you a glance without saying any word and then grinned again.

What's wrong with this dude? Is he deaf or something?

"Would you be so kind and wait? This won't take a while." You cocked an eyebrow when he suddenly spoke out of the blue. Was he talking to you?

What am I doing? I should escape! I've got no time to chat with this weird guy.

You shook your head and focused on getting out of the room and find both Akane and Hisashi by yourself. Kyoko-san was no longer with you and the thought still gave you tears. It was rough seeing someone you cared about die with your own two eyes. You've been through so much and you couldn't handle happening it to you over and over again.

It's all too much.

You tried moving your body but instead of the chains to loosen, it became tangled with each other. You were getting frustrated, chains were now one of the things you hated the most.

All of a sudden, an imaginary lightbulb popped up in your mind. With your emotions, you tried to break out of the chains with super strength. You waited for your eyes to glow and your hair to float upwards, but nothing happened.

Why isn't something happening?

"Oh, and don't even think of escaping. Those chains are, well, quite special. It disables you from using your quirk. There's no point on getting away now."

That explained the question mark in your head. You couldn't do anything, you can't even use your quirk. How can you escape now?

"La luktenya... isheka zulukum.. oniwo kaduwa..."

You watched as the British man muttered out some words you've never heard. I mean, are they even words? He looked like a crazy man in the streets who says random things that no one cares about. He was... absolutely weird. Probably the weirdest.

"I summon... He--" Your eyes grew wide when purple mist suddenly appeared out of nowhere but disappeared when he suddenly became blank. You looked closer only to see a galaxy view in his eyes and stayed still like some kind of statue.

"What the..."

You were shocked when Daydream suddenly showed up and punched the blonde causing him to fall on the floor. You looked at her and noticed a lot of bruises all over her body.

Was she tortured...?

"Y/N!" She turned to you and immediately ran to your direction. She sat down and tried to find ways to untie the chains.

"Akane..." You were so happy to see her again but your expression suddenly became grim when you realized that you still had to tell her something she should know. It hurt you to say it but you knew that Akane deserved to know what happened.

"...Kyoko-san she's..." She looked at you with a worried face. She had her hopes high but when she noticed the sad look on your face, that hope she had in her heart drained.

You could see warm tears beginning to form in her eyes, but before they could fall, she immediately wiped them and focused back on helping you escape. You understood why she was acting like that, it was because she knew she still had to save her little brother before he dies too.

"I'm sorry..." After seeing the pale face of your fellow spy, you took all the blame to yourself. You didn't get to save her, instead, you only watched her getting killed. Because of you, Kyoko-san died.