Chapter 44: Indirect Kiss

"What's wrong with her, doctor?"

"She seemed to pass out after having a strong headache. It wasn't that serious so she'll wake up in an hour. Can you tell me her name?"

Aizawa took a deep breath before answering, "Y/N Aizawa." The whole class widened their eyes, they were never informed that you were adopted. Hell they didn't even talk to you so how would they know?

"Ah, Y/N L/N, right? She's been here a few days ago, she was that one from the Kamino incident. Don't worry, her one week of recovery won't be affected as long as she never used her quirk. I better go, I still have a patient waiting for me. After she wakes up, she can be discharged." The doctor stated before heading to his other patient.

Dadzawa and the whole class were all standing beside you who was still unconscious on your bed. Aizawa really panicked when he was told that you passed out and he quickly ran to your room, he even carried you all the way from the dorms to the ambulance. All of them were shocked even after seeing your messy room. It looked like a crime scene, literally.

"Ummm, Mr. Aizawa?" Uraraka tapped his shoulder before turning his head to them.

"What did you mean by 'Y/N Aizawa'?"

"One week of recovery?"

"She can't use her quirk?"

He was loaded with questions and he didn't have any intentions on answering them one by one, but he realized they needed to know everything. If it's for his new daughter then he'll do his best to make things easy for you.

"Her drawback was to never use her quirk for 2-3 days. But since she was completely drained after the fight, they gave her one whole week instead. If she uses her quirk for even just a slight second, she'll pass out and one day will be added for her recovery. The situation's handy but I know she can do it. And well, I adopted her as my daughter. So she'll be known as Y/N Aizawa from now on." He explained in detail.

Silence filled the atmosphere before Midoriya spoke, "Does it have something to do about her messy room and how she passed out?" Aizawa took a few seconds to answer, he didn't really know either.

"I'm not sure. But I know she wouldn't do it since she knows what'll happen to her." He said turning his gaze back to you.

They all stared at you with worried faces. They didn't know you were facing something difficult and it made them guilty. Bakugo was silent as he observed your peaceful sleeping face as if it was the most educational thing in the world. How many times has he seen you in that state? Two? Three? It was hard for him too.

Despite how he acted cold towards you, deep inside, he actually misses you so much. He wanted to talk to you again, he wanted to touch you again, and he wanted to stick the pieces of his heart and make it a whole again. He knew that only love can cure a broken heart and he needed it now. He needed your love and you needed his. You both needed each other.

"Go back to campus, we'll start class in the afternoon." Aizawa uttered before they slowly walked back to where they were supposed to be. Except, Bakugo stayed still. Aizawa was confused at first before he realized that you two had an unfinish business to take care of.

The obsidian-haired man sighed, "Stay here, Bakugo. Wait for her to wake up." And with that, he made his way out of the room leaving the two of you behind.

Bakugo stayed silent still watching your unconscious state. It was the same when he carried you to the nurse's office at the sports festival, when you almost fell on the boy's side of the hot springs, and that time when you almost died in his arms. He faced pain just by looking at your closed eyes and your sealed mouth.