Ch 3

Suga's POV

After eating i asked the girls to follow me both of them slowly stood from their chairs and started following me then we came upstairs to our 'torture room' 😈
'They have to learn a little lesson' suga thought while his lips curved into a slight smirk.........

Izzy's POV

After following that suga guy we entered a room....that room had no window it was a dark room just a little bulb was hanging in the middle of room, 3 chairs and a table under that bulb and big cupboard on the left side of room...... I can clearly see the fear in y/n eyes...."Hey why are you scared" i asked "My father also have a room like this and they torture people in these rooms" we were whispering to each other "yeah right i am going to teach you both a lesson" when we heard another whisper i see suga's head between my and y/n's head.....now i am also scared...

Y/n pov
He lead us to the chairs and then he turn his heels towards the cupboard he open the right side door of cupboard and took out a black box and then he sat infront of us and took out the things from the box after seeing those things my eyes became wide......That balck box contains blades,scissors, knives stained with blood, some ropes etc....."you know what I'll do when you try to escape?...right?"he said while picking up a blade "when we will escape we will make a great plan and at that time you can't even catch us" Izzy said with a little proud smile which made suga's dark eyes even more darker and at that time I can feel fear growing inside me.
"So when anyone of you'll try to escape, first of all...anyone of our gang member is gonna marry you and every night will become a hell for you they'll gonna cut you hairs, fingers,toes etc and they will slap you, punch you but they will not kill you beacuse death is a easy way to escape"he said while pointing blade towards us which made my eyes a little teary "please tell me why you kidnapped us"i said while fighting with my tears which are threatening to come out of my eyes "go out now and don't ever try to escape"he said while pointing towards the door all now i can say was ok beacuse they are not gonna tell us anything and we came out of room
Now i feel fear and hatered growing inside me for that gang. 'when will we go out of this hell?' i thought while heading towards downstairs and at that time I heard light sobs behind me i turn and saw izzy crying behind me while jimin was trying to comfort her when i saw that i headed towards downstairs and asked jin to tell me where our room is...and now i was peacefully laying on my bed waiting for izzy and she didn't came so after waiting for her i don't know when i drifted to sleep........

Sorry for a short chapter ......
Please vote read and comment😘❤️