CH 7

Banggg!!!!

Y/n pov

"Ahhhhhh..." I screamed as my butt touches the floor....that rat just threw me on floor and started smirking and i want to rip that smirk off his face "what the he...." Before i can even complete my sentence he entered the bathroom and locked the door like i am gonna rape that stinky rat. I stood up and rubbed my butt "ohhhh my precious butt~..."i said while rubbing to decrease the pain and that time that my so called husband came out he walks to closet and pointed his finger to left side of closet i don't know what he is trying to say i gave him a questioning look "This side of closet is yours....and don't even try to touch my closet or you'll be responsible for results" he said while glaring at me i nodded in response and he threw a blanket and pillow to me "you're going to sleep down there" he said while looking at floor "but when there is a couch why would I sleep on floor" "beacuse i am telling you to........and this is just start, y/n honey" he said and walked towards bed and i also lay on floor and after a long tiring day i started to fall asleep.
I took a look of jungkook and he was already sleeping and I also slowly drifted to sleep............

Izzy's pov

As me and jimin entered our room he slowly placed me on bed and smiled warmly at me and walked towards the side table of bed and took out a box with red lines on it he came to me and bent in his knees and slowly opened the box and in it there was a beautiful metal ring and a diamond in centre of ring "Choi Izzy.....i really love you and in love with you from the day I saw you for the first time and will love you till my last breath....will you marry me Choi Izzy" he said while taking her hand in his "yah..pabo.....we are already married...and i love you too" i said while laughing "ahhhh yes we are...." He said while placing ring in my finger "awww....my pabo little jiminieeee" i said while laughing but soon I stopped laughing when i saw jimin's cute angry face "don't call me little i am taller than you" he said which made me smile and softly kissed his cheek and with that he sat beside me and smile a little while cupping my face and he slowly came closer to me and kissed me which made me blush and he chuckled at my reaction and he gave me his shirt and shorts to wear i walked to washroom and wore those clothes and made my way to bed and lay beside jimin but i slowly felt an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to jimin and now back was touching his chest which made my heart beat faster but i felt comfortable and safe in his arms but also worried about y/n what will jungkook do to him.........

Morning.....
Y/n pov

We were all 5 were now eating breakfast beacuse their hyungs are not home yet and i made breakfast and then we heard some sound coming from the back of house "I'll go check what is going on" jimin said but when he can even properly stand up the backdoor swing open and i saw some guards came which made me gasp in realization i know who they are but i suddenly felt someone was dragging me and izzy to up stairs and saw tae was dragging us to roof but i don't know whyyy he was trying to hide us from them and suddenly threw us in tank it's more like a old water tank where 3 or 4 people can easily fit and he told us not to move or talk and we nodded in unison and we obyed him and we didn't talk or moved but suddenly we heard

Banggggg!!!! Banggg!!! Banggg!!!

We heard gunshots....................

What will happen next
New update🎉 yayyyyyyyy