Ch 16

Jimin's POV

After fighting with my thoughts i decided to go to izzy and apologize to her that i didn't mean to say that, she the only woman who'll be the mom of my kids, the love of my life.

As i entered our room i saw that she was sleeping soundly so i decided not to wake her up. I went to her and slowly slip inside the covers carefully not to wake her up. She was facing me, i held her waist and pulled her closer to me and she started to snuggle in my neck for warmness beacuse it was really cold outside. So i pulled her more closer to me, her face was now some inches away from me.

Soon her eyes flutter open when i sniffed her scent and kissed her forehead. She back away a little and sat up, which made my heart ache. "Izzy....listen to me, my love....i didn't mean to say that...i was just joking around you" i said as i also sat with her and held her hand. "I know.... it's not you fault jimin.... it's just that your words reminded me of someone" she said as she looked down at her lap and tears were already streaming down her face.

Whoever made her cry, i will make sure that he will not be able to see next morning in his life... "Who..my words reminded of who...love?" I said as i kissed her tears away. Now she is calm "my dad.." she told me as more tears came out of her eyes.

"My dad worked for y/n's father, i never had a good relationship with my father.....he always used to says that to get lost and he don't want to see me because i will also leave him one day like my mother, when i grew up i sometimes also gets angry beacuse of his behavior so i sometimes says that i don't want to be your daughter and he replies me that i don't want a daughter like you either" she explained as she wiped her tears with the back of her hand "look my love....now just forget about past and don't worry I'll do everything which is possible to make you happy" i said as i cupped both of her cheeks and she smiled brightly at me. "So now it means that you are no more angry at me....hmm" i said as i wiggle my eye brows and she laughed at me. Her lips were looking so kissable and fresh and sweet that i wanted to taste them.

Her smile faded away as she looked at my serious face staring at her lips. "W-what happene-" before she can complete her sentence i smashed my lips on her sweet lips. The kiss sooner got more passionate as i bit onto her lower lip she gasped a little and i took it as my chance and entered my tongue in her mouth to devour every corner of her mouth.......

As i spended the whole night with my love in my arms.......

I know it's a short chapter but still.....💜💜 Love you and thank you for support ❤️😘