Ch 12

Jungkook's pov

After talking to tae-hyung i went to living room and there was only jin hyung so i told him to inform everyone about party after that i went to my room i closed the door behind me hoping for y/n to be in room but she was not. Soon i heard sound of shower coming from bathroom so i went to bed and sat there 'just 3 days of my cruelty towards you after that I'll make you mine and I'll try that these 3 days will be hard for you then I'll confess my love to you' I thought, i just love her so much.

Izzy's POV

I was going to my room when i heard tae and jungkook was talking. I heard jungkook saying "i want her........i mean y/n to fall in love with me" and after sometime i heard taehyung's yelling which made me laugh but i quickly placed hand on my mouth so they won't hear me. 'So they were planning on making my little girl fall in love but I'm not going to interrupt in their plan' i said to myself as i walked to my room with a smile. I entered my room and saw jimin was lying on bed and his back was facing me i went closer and saw that he was sleeping so also lay beside him and hugged him from back and soon i also drifted to sleep 

Y/n pov 

I came out of bathroom i was looking for my clothes i was just in towel when i came out i saw that jungkook was sitting on bed while looking at me with a smirk that i want to slap off his face. He slowly got up from bed and started walking towards me. Fear took over me thinking of what will he do to me now I'm not even wearing my clothes.
He took a step forward.....

I took a step back......

One forward..... 

One back.......

One forward....

One back......

He took a step forward but I can't move back more beacuse my back was facing the wall he trapped me between his arms and wall. He moved his face closer to me i can fell his hot breath on my face but before he can do anything i placed both of my hands on his chest and pushed him but he was like made of steel he didn't move an inch. " W-what are you doing........stay away from me" i said that with all the confidence i had but this sentence made his eyes more dark which made me sacred. He grabbed my jaw with strong grip i can feel his nails digging into my skin, tears were welling up in my eyes.

"Dear wife.....you belong to me and i am your husband so i can do whatever i want to do with you"and this time his words made me really angry. "mr. Jeon jungkook you are just a person who forced himself on me and i don't even know what type of revenge you want so this relation means nothing to me" i yelled while pointing my finger at him, with that he grabbed my raised hand tightly "listen wife..... don't ever shout at me.... understand?" with that he went out of room and slam the door shut. I wiped my tears harshly with the back of my hand and went to closet to wear clothes.........

2 hours later...

Now it was 6pm. I was laying on my couch since i was not allowed to even sit on his 'precious bed' when i heard my room door open saw that izzy was holding a beautiful black dress and black heels and she was wearing a royal blue dress with high heels with light makeup on and her hairs were tied into a messy bun she was looking really beautiful "come on get up lady and get ready or you'll get late" she said while throwing the dress on bed and heels on floor "but why and where are we going" i asked to her  while getting up and sitting on couch

"babe i was in my room when jungkook and jimin brust in our room with our dresses and told me to be ready at 7 and also to give you your dress beacuse there's a party that everyone's attending so now go and be ready at 7 don't be late" she explained me and walked towards door to exit but i stopped her "hey...... tell me who brought this dress"

"Of course... you're lovely husband, who else can be" she said while walking out and winking at me. I stared at dress for a moment but soon i went to change and to get ready

45 mins later

I went down and saw that everyone was staring at me. They all were looking absolutely stunning. I was wearing that black dress that izzy gave and rolled my hairs from bottom and had a not to heavy not to light makeup and small earrings "umm....do i look bad" i said while still getting stares from all of them like i am a ugly duckling.

But soon izzy screamed while running to me and hugged me tightly "y/n you are looking so so so so much beautiful, pretty" she said as she let go of me then i got compliments from everyone that i am looking beautiful except jungkook. He was just staring at me with a slight smirk. We all went out and locked the house and went to our cars jimin and izzy, Namjoon and jin, Hoseok and yoongi,  Taehyung in his own car and me and jungkook all of us went to our cars.

The car ride was silent but jungkook was looking really handsome so it was hard for me to not look at him. I didn't realize that i was contiuesly staring at him "i know I'm looking handsome" he said without looking at me i immediately looked away from him and started looking out of car to avoid him from looking at my red cheeks. But after that he said a sentence that made me froze at my place cuz i didn't expect that from him, not even in million years from this cruel, rude man.....

"You are also looking really beautiful" he said.......

A/n
Really really sorry for late update ☺️