Ch 6

Y/N pov

I turned around to saw that jhope was holding Izzy's shirt from back and Namjoon was holding my hairs "hey.....ummmm..... listen to me....we are not trying to escape we just came out for morning walk... believe me" izzy said while looking at Namjoon's face. Without even answering us Namjoon and jhope dragged us towards the house. Namjoon harshly pulled my hairs that i can feel he was about to rip my scalp off, tears started to form in my eyes..

When we reached the house the he throws me and izzy on hard floor and my knees hurt a little...when i saw up, my eyes met with jungkook's and Yoongi's burning eyes and at that time i regretted my decision of escaping."go to your room...." Jungkook said but it confused me, i thought he's going to hit us or punish us but instead he told us to go to our room "huh.." i said in confusion "TO YOUR ROOM..NOW" he yelled while pointing finger at our room. His yelling made me flinch and
I saw izzy ran to our room and i follow her i entered in room and saw that izzy was sitting at edge of bed i sat beside her and tears were welling up in my eyes and i started crying............i felt two arms wrapped around my shoulder and saw izzy was hugging me i hugged her back.After sometime of crying i slowly drifted to sleep on her shoulder...........

Izzy's POV

"Hey....y/n.......are you sleeping... please just don't sleep on my shoulder...ahhhh...."i whined but i guess she is sleeping in real so i laid her on bed and kissed her forehead "my friend.....i know you've been through so much but from now I'll try protect you from every strom which will come in our way" i said and walked out of room and went to balcony i stood there and saw weather was cloudy......then i suddenly remember that what suga said about running he said that 2 of their members will marry us......so I decided to talk about that to Namjoon because little did I know is Namjoon is the leader of group.........

I walked to living room and saw jimin was sitting there i walked to him and asked about namjoon "hyungs are not home they are out they won't come back until tomorrow" "ok" i said blankly "by the way what is our punishment for escaping" i asked without any emotions in my eyes "your punishment is to marry me and y/n punishment is to marry Jungkook" jimin said with a slight smirk......i know this would happen but what else can I do "when" i asked impatiently "in evening" jimin said and my eyes widened "but we are not going to have any ceremony it will just be a paper work and after we will be husband and wife but don't worry I'm not going to hurt you" he said which made me soo pissed but i control my emotions and said ok to him and walked back to my room and saw a figure with shoulder length hairs was sitting on bed while her back was facing me........

Y/n pov

I woke up and sit on the bed while facing the balcony on the right side but i heard the door open and close but i didn't bother to look back beacuse i know who it will be but soon i felt a bump on my right side of bed and saw izzy was sitting beside me with a little bit annoyed face but soon i hugged her while burying my face in her neck and without spending time she hugged me back "hey there is something I want to tell you but don't be sad cuz i am always here for you.....ok" izzy said and i hummed in response she told me about our punishment i felt really angry now I want to kill that "jeon rat" but soon i took a deep breath and relax after that i walked to my closet and took out a dress and entered my bathroom to take a shower to calm myself.....

Now it was 8:00pm and we all are sitting in the living room except their so called hyungs.....there were just me, izzy, jungkook, jimin and that alien called tae...... Jimin and jungkook now have finished their paper work and now i can't understand my own friend that without hesitation she just signed that papers and i am 100% sure that she loves jimin I'll kill you izzy bitch jungkook handed me the papers while giving me death glares that made me to gulp down my own salvia i signed those fucking papers and throw them on table in front of me which made jungkook smirk.......

JUNGKOOK POV

I saw my little wife throw that papers on table which made me smirk "YAYYYYYYYY......... CONGRATULATIONS BROOOOSSS" tae hyung screamed with felt like my ears are going to bleed and but i love him so much and his cuddles......"hey guys now you have to carry your brides to your respective rooms and thats my order" tae hyung said "OKAYYY" jimin hyung giggled and carried her wife in bridal style to their room but I don't want to cuz she is not the who i love she is just here for revenge and from now my revenge will start "but...." "No buts just carry her and have a good night" tae hyung cut me and winked at me before going to his room and i carry that potato in my arms and headed to my room when i walked to stairs i knowily started to move a little fast on stairs so she hurriedly wraps her as around my neck i smiled a little but soon my smile faded away when i realized that how her father killed mom when i was 6 years old and she was 3 years old and now i am 23 and soon I'll complete my revenge........
Soon i entered my room and

BANGG!!!!!

Sorry for late update..............guyss....