Ch 11

Jungkook's pov

Do you hate me that much??!

I asked her hoping her to say no but she ignored me and turned her heels towards door but now i had enough of it i quickly ran to her completely forgetting about my pain and wound, i pushed her to door and caged her between my arms and door so she can't move i can saw fear in her eyes but i didn't care at all because all i want now is my answer "answer me y/n, i am asking you a question" again she ignored me and started looking at her feet......"i don't know" she said and which made me even more angry.......

Y/n pov

I answered him beacuse i don't know what i feel for him sometime i think he's better than my father but sometimes it feels like he's worst than him. When i looked up in his eyes his eyes turned even more darker i felt my limbs getting weak "what do you mean that you don't know....how many times do I have to show you that i love you, that i care for you but no....... little did I know is that you hate your father than anyone else cuz he beats you, he didn't love you i know you are happy that he's dead but all the things you're doing just to make me suffer" he words made me shocked but his words were true. At that time i didn't know what to do so i pushed him and ran out of room to calm myself...............

Jin's POV

All of us were sitting in the living room when we heard yelling coming from jungkook's room "yahh...tell them to slow down......why they can't see me sleeping peacefully" yoongi groaned as usual he was sleeping on couch next to me, i smacked his head "wake up you sleepy ass" i said "today things will get better or they'll become even more worse" tae said as we heard a loud thud, we move our heads towards back and saw that y/n came out and went to lawn but we all didn't move an inch.....

Taehyung POV

2 weeks later

Now everything was good except jungkook and y/n's relationship, jungkook's wound was now healed, all of us were now back to work and we are now back to our mansion i was now settling the clothes in my closet when i heard a knock on my door before i can even say come in  jungkook brusted in "yahh... atleast you have to wait for my answer what if i was doing something personal" i said "what do you mean by personal hyung, are you watching porn....sad you should have told me before watching" jungkook said eyeing my tv which made me laugh "aish.....you dirty minded person i was settling my clothes" i said as i completed my work and closed the doors of closet. Jungkook was sitting on my bed as i sat beside him......
"I need your help hyung" jungkook said with a serious tone "what type of help?".......after looking down for a while he faced me and said "I want her....i mean y/n to fall in love with  me "...............
Jungkook's pov

After telling hyung about help there was an awkward silence which was broken by hyung suddenly jumping on bed "hah.....i knew it....that you love her,.. you were just acting like a gangster who can kill people and take revenge of his parents but in real you are in loveeee" hyung shouted like a 7 years old child. "Okay okay.......you were right, now tell what to do" i said getting little annoyed by his childish actions. "Ahhh my little jungkookie don't use your pea size brain...leave it to me just go and get ready for tonight's party and tell all of them also including Izzy and y/n to be ready at 7" hyung said with a slight smirk dancing on his lips

"what party?"i asked curiously........"EXO invited us to party where some other gangs are also coming there soo we're also invited....so go and be ready at 7" hyung said as he kicked me out of his room...

'Just wait for a while y/n...and then you will be mine' jungkook thought 😈

A/n
Really really sorry for the late update 😔