Ch 5

Y/N pov
When i enter my room, i jumped on bed and saw that izzy was already standing beside window smiling to herself..........."uhmm....." I cleared my throat to get her attention then she turns to me and smile a little but i changed my expressions from calm to dead serious and her smile faded away by looking at my face"hey what happened....... why are you making face like a dead rat" she said while giggling and at that time i can't stop my laugh and i started smiling.

I asked her "why were you smiling to your self when i came in room" i said while wiggling my eyebrows "i was because jim-no no beacuse.....ahhhhhh I don't know" she started making excuses but i know was it was something about jimin "hey now tell me i know it is something about jimin....now spit"i said in a warning tone "ok ok when we were sitting in the van coming towards this house as you know i was sitting between you and jimin he told me that i don't have to worry he is not going to let anyone hurt us....and i feels like I started liking him.....i mean just look at his soft features his cute nose, his crescent eyes and his plum lips.....just OMG" her shitty talking are making me angry now my ears are turning red i just wanted to punch her in her face....how she like one of our kidnappers..."HEY...you lil piece of shit how can you fall for one of our kidnaper and now you are even telling me how he looks like and how his features are if you are going to say another word i am going to kill you.....ok got it?!" i burst in anger and started yelling but my anger didn't effected that girl not even little she was just staring at me and after that she burst into laughter loudly which made me even more angry......

I slam open the door and i saw that all of the members are sticking with our room door like lizards listening our talks which made my eyes widen and i saw that jimin was looking at me smirking at me and i send death glares to him and walked towards living room..........

As it was dinner time everyone was now in their rooms except me and jin we were in kitchen jin was making food and i was placing the plates on table and setting it up.......after that jin called all of them to eat beacuse dinner was ready and after eating dinner i headed to my room. Izzy and jimin were cleaning the kitchen and washing the dishes and for izzy i already said sorry to her. After sometime izzy came back and lay down beside me and cuddle up with me and tried to sleep but we both couldn't beacuse of a new place i guess........

Now it was 6 am and everyone was sleeping except we both and we both can't sleep. Suddenly a plan came in my mind i asked her that it is a great time to escape because everyone is sleeping. There was a tree infront of our window, me and izzy climbed up on that tree and landed on the floor successfully.......then we started to walk on that path from where the van came here and we successfully founded that path and it was a really long path i was scared that what will happen to us if we get caught. We were now walking peacefully and sun was now rising, we heard footsteps behind us with that we fasten our speed to escape, but our bad luck..... a hand grabbed my hair and izzy's shirt from back............

What will happen to girls next🤔
Sorry for late update guys i was sick......
Plz guys read vote and share😊😘