CH 8

Taehyung POV

After making sure that girls are in safe place i hurriedly made my way downstairs and saw that fight has already started and surprisingly hyungs were also there (i mean jin, yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon) when i came i saw all the 15 guards of that Jackson bastard are dead but only Jackson's secretary mark which he used to call his son was there and Jackson was left i took out my gun and pointed at mark but before I can shoot him he ran towards backdoor "I'll be back remember that" Mark shouted before running out with tears in his eyes and while I was watching that mark i suddenly heard

Banggggg!! Banggg!!!💥💥

I saw Jackson was lying on floor with a headshot and on his right side i saw jungkook lying on floor while he got a shot in shoulder which made me gasp.
Jin hyung ran to him and carry him to couch which made jungkook wince in pain jin hyung gently lay him down on couch and he had nothing to stop jungkook blood so he immediately removed his own shirt and slightly pressed it on jungkook's wound and i call our own doctor and he said he's on his way "go and clean up the area where those dirty bastards are dead" jin hyung said to us and we went to clean the area.

After 15 minutes doctor arrived and removed the bullet from jungkook's shoulder and there were 5 stitches were on his shoulder. Doctor was covering jungkook's wound while all of our guards were getting scolded by jin hyung after covering jungkook's shoulder doctor came to us "he is now fine but you have to take care of him i mean super care (😂 sorry) of him cuz you are not even coming to hospital so make sure to give him proper meal and cover his wound daily with new material or else It will get worse" doctor said to us i paid him and then he left "crap.....i forgot about girls" i said to myself as i run towards upstairs while jin hyung was taking Jungkook to his room........

Y/n pov

It's been while....not a while but 1hour since we are locked here i am feeling curious about those sounds of gunshots and i wish dad got all of those bullets and is dead cuz i hate him so so much and also my fucking bitch was contiuesly asking me about her 'beloved' husband that he will be okay or not. Suddenly i heard someone opening the door revealing Taehyung "you bitch where have you been....its freaking 1 hour" Izzy jumped out of tank and attacked at Taehyung "sorry girls i forgot about you beacuse of the problem downstairs" "it's ok but tell us what happened" i asked to him and he told us everything which made me happy that my so called dad is dead and now i feel a little free but I felt worried about jungkook.

We went downstairs and saw everyone in living room except jungkook i saw Izzy run to jimin and jumped in his arms and hugged him tightly and then released him while smiling widely.

When i saw jin walking out of our room and everyone was staring at him from top to bottom "hey why are all of you looking at me as if I'm naked?" jin said but suddenly his eyes widen in realization and he covered his chest with his hands and ran to him room, all of us started laughing but suddenly realization hit me i remembered about jungkook and I walked to our room and i closed the door behind me and walked to our bed where jungkook was lying unconsciously.

He was wearing a comfortable trouser and without shirt and i was shamelessly checking him out my eyes averted from his chest to his soft featured face his soft hairs.....after checking him i walked to closet took out some comfortable clothes and went to take shower since it was time for dinner jin and izzy were making dinner and i walked out of bathroom and saw that jungkook was awake and was trying to sit but i ran to him made him lay down and covered his body with blanket and saw that he was staring at me continusly and he suddenly asked a question......

You're not angry at me for killing your father?!

Sorry guys for late update 😁