T w o

45 minutes later
*Bell rang*

Finally the school ended. She went to her locker and put her things into it and left for home, alone.

She kept walking towards the entrance gate of the school with the fear of getting attacked in anytime. Shivers went down through her spines, yet nothing happened.

She finally relaxed and brushed the incident off of her head that happened a few hours ago.

On her way home, the streets were kind of isolated. This spooked the soul out of her.

V I C T O R I A

That's kind of spooky.
Well, VERY, VERY SPOOKY.
No one is seen around. Shoot, there they are.

I could see some ice cream stall and....yeah, a tall guy eating ice cream by there. I guess he's from my school too. Whatever I need to get home before my mother freaks out.

The Street went straight for a long way along. There was a dark ally on the right hand side and a beautifully glass-doored cafe just along the ally.
And the ice cream stall was about a few yard backwards the cafe.

I kept walking my head down on my feet and just the moment I was crossing by the ally, someone grabbed my hands hard from behind, dragging me right into the dark and nasty ally.

I felt some strong pulling from behind and they held my hand so hard that I couldn't take it all by myself.

I started to scream my heart out, hoping the only guy around would hear me and save me from getting god knows what-hurt, or whatever is happening, who was in front of an ice cream stall enjoying a sweet treat.

"HELP!! Ice cream! Hey help me!"
I babbled whatever came to my mouth just to get that guy's attention. As soon as I shouted, I saw the fat boy from school revealing himself from the shadows and right away he punched me hard on my face.

"That's how you get paid when you mess with me, chick." he said and gave me an evil grin. My hands we're still held tight from behind but my legs were free. So I kicked him right in the forbidden kingdom in no time thinking fudge.

I did the same again but this time curling my legs backwards to kick the person who held me from behind like a coward. Both of them let out a loud cry from the pain I caused them and as soon as I got released of the death grip I ran away from that hell hole in no time.

In the meantime they took Victoria into the ally:

T H E    I C E - C R E A M    E A T E R

I could hear some girl screaming for help from somewhere around.
Right away I put my ice cream down on the stall and looked all the way around for her.
But there was no sign of any living creature.
Then I ran towards the ally and almost got bumped into someone who was running like saving self life. I sprinted after her to see if she still needed help.

"Woaaah, wait up! Did you scream for help a while ago?"
She slowed down a little. And at a little distance she stopped.

"Yes. I shouted for help." She sighs.
Right when she faces me I see her bruised face, blood dripping down from her bruised bottom lip.

"Ohh my god! Who.....h-how did this happen! You need to show a nurse right now."
She didn't even move. All she did was stare the reflection of her badly beaten-up face on the glass of some random office here down town.

"Can you walk me home?"