S e v e n t e e n

Still I laid there down meaninglessly, wishing for an hour of good sleep- that might or might not help me the next day.

'He was shouting. Screaming out words that were stabbing my mother.

"I don't want a crap-headed ugly woman like you to be with me anymore. Neither I want your stupid kids."

Mum was crying. That was the first time I've ever seen her crying. Without another word mum picked me up in her arms and by the other she held Gemma's hand- wiping her tears she left the house with two little children.'

*BeeBee BeeBee BeeBee Bee-*

I groaned out of sleep of the annoying sound of my alarm.

That nightmare again.

The actual nightmare that we lived through.

It was years ago when it happened.

There was hardly a day when he wasn't a beast to mum and us.

I was only four. I barely could tell what was going on. My father came home drunk that day- like he often used to.
He started to scream and shout at mum as usual but that day he went obnoxious. Mum couldn't stand him anymore so she made the bravest decision a woman can ever make-
and left him for good.

Ever since we moved to London she started a small bakery and with that she provided us with food, clothes, quality education and every small needs that we could ever ask for.

However, I stood up from the bed and stroked through the mop of my curls hung on my head and walked lazily towards the bathroom.

"Mum, I'm leaving for school." I said while yawning.

I walked up to her and embraced her into a warm hug kissing on her forehead before leaving.

V I C T O R I A

Wild morning breeze woke me up from my small nap I was enjoying, that I made it come through a hard try after returning from Liam's party.

Although my eyes were droopy with sleep, I couldn't just get some by any means.
However, I growled in annoyance and hopped out. I stood up and turned around facing my bed to give it an annoying stare.

I ran downstairs in my pajamas and searched for something cool to drink. I grabbed a glass of orange juice and a banana along and went upstairs to get ready.

I made myself look presentable enough in a jiffy and dashed out of the house for school, screaming a goodbye to my mother.

Nevertheless, I made it to school on time.
My eyes wandered all around in search of Harry and Zayn while I was pushing through the crowd on my way to the first class.

Having no sign of them I lazily headed to English.
'Ohh it's English today, Zayn must be there' I thought to myself.

But he wasn't there either. I drooped down in a seat in the back of the class.

Soon the bell rang and one by one students rushed in.
The class started in no time and I was very stingy to pay attention cause I wasted more energy than needed last night at Liam's.

Around ten to fifteen minutes past, Zayn revealed his head peeping through the doors.

"Umm..may I come in, Sir?" He shrugged, with a sleepy face.