T w e l v e

I took them both to my room situated upstairs.

H A R R Y

Victoria's mother reminded me of my grandma. She was quite restricted about my mother's safety when she was younger, yet she loved her dearly from the core of her heart undoubtedly.

Victoria took us to her room after the small chat we had with
Mrs.Hoppers. I discovered more of her small house this time than I did when I visited last times.

The wooden stairs were old yet strong. The sound of our footsteps on the stairs echoed through the corridors of the house.

As soon as we reached the upper floor, I instantly recognised her room even though I had never seen any of these sceneries before.

And guess what- that very room which I thought would be hers was her room.

The one with a dark wooden door and small paper flowers and vines which seemed so real, were glued on it in a beautiful pattern.

She slinged the door open and that was it. Just a plain old white room furnished with very few furniture. But the way she kept it was really undeniably pretty. Small crafts were hanging all around the corners and most of them were flowers and vines. Through her decor taste it apparently seemed she really loved forest, trees and flowers.

But when I looked up at the ceiling, I almost got my jaws dropped on the floor.

The whole ceiling was painted like night sky. But when I focused properly, the ceiling was actually covered in multiple square pieces of night sky-look-alike drawings.
I counted them and they came out to be sixteen pieces of artworks.

Stars were shining.

Her room looked like an illusion, felt like we're under the sky.

"Wow....are we in the outer space, Vic?" Zayn wondered while I was busy to look through the art gallery that was assumed to be Victoria's room.

A familiar giggle was heard. She didn't say a word but playfully chuckled at the metaphorical praise that came from Zayn.

It's been ages since we started to work and it really came out to be worthy enough.

We took a short break a while ago and Mrs.Hoppers got us noodles as well.

Yum.

"I think we should save the rest for later someday," Stated Zayn.

"Yeah, you're right. Too much work only a day can kill us." Victoria laughed.

We started to clean up all the mess we made and right at the moment my phone rang.

Incoming call from: Liam

Liam. I took the call to check ehat was wrong or was about to go wrong.

Me: Hey there, bro.

Liam: Uhh, hi mate. I just called ti inform you that the party's got rescheduled.

Me: You and your party. When is it now?

Liam: Later tomorrow night. I thought my parents would be gone by the morning but they'll go in the afternoon and be back around next evening, so you know.

Me: Dude, you'll get us all grounded someday. I don't appreciate sneaking home in the dead of the night.

Liam: Mate, oneday you'll regret that you said this. It is our time to have fun. Anyways, see you around 11 PM tomorrow night.

Me: Fine. See ya.

End of call

"Who was it?" Zayn asked.

"Liam.
He has thrown a party. Met him today after school.
It was about to held tomorrow morning but he rescheduled it to tomorrow night."

"Ahh. Hey let's get Vic along with us?" He squealed, giving me a hammer-slam on my brain.

"Are you fucking nuts? It's a late night party and you know very well that we have to sneak out. It's impossible, we can't take her with us by no means."

I never appreciated sneaking out at nights. It's not appropriate. Still I sneaked out twice just because I didn't want to spoil the fun and just for Zayn's sake.

But Victoria was some other story. She already had an overprotective mother. We're still not sure if she trusted us enough with Victoria, so there's no goddamn chance that I would sneak her out and get a death wish.

And she as well could get in trouble just because of our stupid party- therefore it's a pure NO.