E l e v e n

We packed all our stuffs in a jiffy and headed towards Harry's car.

On fifteen minutes of drive we reached the street that divides our way. My house goes right and Zayn and Harry's goes left.

"Dude, drop me I'll walk from here. Go get Vic home." Zayn said.

"You don't have to. I'll just drop her home and we both can get home after. I'll drop you on your doorsteps either." Harry insisted.

"Dude I'll be damn late. And I have to reach home before it's sunset or I'll be so dead." Zayn retorted.

"Fine then. Watch out through the way." Harry replied.

Zayn got down of the car and Harry and I both said goodbye to him.

"See you tomorrow Zayn!" I screamed.
In reply he waved at me and gave me a wink like he gave me on our first goodbye.

We saw him walking away for a minute and then Harry started to drive me home.

We kept going in silence.

"If Drew dared to lay even a finger on you today, I swear he would've been laying down in a hospital bed by now." Saying so, he broke the awkward silence among us.

I smiled shyly at his statement. He's probably the sweetest living thing on earth I know, following Anne and Zayn.

"Harry!" I evilly said his name at the highest pitch of my voice, causing both of us laugh.

*Next day at school*

I was on my way to the last class of my day.

'History, History, History' I sang to myself while rushing through the hallways.

I took my respective seat in the class and as soon as I got there- the girl I met yesterday showed up, Fiona.

"Victoria! I was looking for you yesterday but you were gone. I really can't thank you enough with words for what you did for me." She cried.

"Fiona, hi there! Come sit with me." I shouted.

She took her seat by me, put down all her binders and notes and looked at me.

"Now first of all, you don't need to thank me. Drew got what he deserved." I assured her.

"You're an angel, really." She retorted.

"Drew beat me the other day outside of the school. He dragged me into an alley and ruined my facial structure. Fucking coward." I subtly stated.

"I wish I could beat him black and blue just the way you did
yesterday." She replied with cheer.

"Is he at school or at hospital? I didn't beat him enough to get to hospital yet." I simply said.

Fiona laughed and nodded her head no.
"He didn't go to hospital but he hasn't come to school either." She stated.

I nodded and grinned at her statement, having a pinch of pride in it.

H A R R Y

Finally school ended today and I was on my way to the lockers.

Putting all my stuffs in, I was heading towards the hallways to find Zayn and Victoria.

"Harry! Hey!" Someone shouted my name from behind.

I looked back and searched for the person who called me, then appeared Liam, the captain of our school's football team. He's probably the only popular kid at school who's nice to everyone and has manners.

"Hey mate, what's up?" I said.

"Dude, I've got a party tomorrow at my house. Only calling close friends. You gotta show up, alright?" He said as swiftly as he could.

I'm not much of a party person but when there the crowd is comparingly small, I don't mind getting stowed in.

"Cool. When is it?" I asked.

"It's a day party. It'll be over before afternoon hopefully. Be there around 12 in the morning." Liam stated.

"See you around then."

"Don't forget to bring Zayn. And bring your camera too. See you."

We both nodded and left for our destinations.

At a corner of the hallway there I found Zayn and Victoria talking. Instantly I rushed towards them.

V I C T O R I A

Zayn and I were talking about the current project we were working on. And then Harry arrived.

"Hey there." I said, mentioning to him.

"Hey." He smilingly replied.

"I'm thinking of starting to work on the painting today. Wondering if you two can come over at mine, cause mom won't let me go out." I suggested.

"Sure. I have no problem." Harry replied.

"Yeah. I'll come as well." Zayn followingly retorted.

Then we three headed towards to my house.

Fifteen minutes of drive and we got home.

I rang the bell and there my mother revealed herself from the other side of the door, like every other days.

"Hi mommy!" Saying so I barged in.

My mother smiled at Harry and raised her eyebrows at Zayn.

"Hello Mrs.Hoppers, you look
lovely." Greeted Harry.

She smiled bigger and placed her focus on Harry.

"Hello dear. How is everything?" She asked.

"Everything is fine."

"Good to hear. And you must be Zayn?" She looked at Zayn again and her smile dimmed a bit.

"Hi Mrs.Hoppers, you got it right, I'm Zayn Malik. It's lovely to meet you." He smiled at my mother.

"Lovely meeting you too honey." She retorted.

I left the boys with mother and ran upstairs to my room to change.

I grabbed whatever I found in front of my eyes and changed into them in a jiffy and got down to the boys.

There I saw them both talking to my mother about god knows what.

"Mommy can I take them upstairs now?" I asked.

"Sure." She replied with a smile.

I took them both to my room situated upstairs.