F i f t e e n

I grabbed my phone out and called her number.

V I C T O R I A

Jaden and I were having a quite good time together in the isolated yard in the calm environment, untill my phone started ringing out of nowhere.

Incoming call from: Harry

Finally Mr.Harold Styles remembered that I existed in the damn party.

As soon as I picked the call he growled from the other side.

Harry: Where on earth are you, Victoria!

Me: Backyard-

Harry: What?! Are you alone? Who's there with you?

Me: Calm down, God! Jaden is here with me.

Harry: Stay right there. I'm coming.

End of call.

Harry hastily cut me off from the other side the of the call and probably started to run through Liam's house already to get to us right now.

"What's wrong?" Jaden whispered.

"Nothing really. Harry's just freaking out that he lost me in the crowd." I chuckled.

*In the meanwhile,
Harry reached the yard*

H A R R Y

I rushed to the yard right after hanging the call up.

As soon as I reached, I found Victoria and Jaden sitting under the tree, together.

I felt a bit annoyed yet I couldn't figure why.

I walked straight up to them.

V I C T O R I A

Harry robotically walked towards us, anger apparently covering him all over.

"What the hell are you doing here!" He shot at me, rather harshly than he might meant.

"Erm...y-you, you left me there at the front yard so Jaden and I-"

"I had to go with the boys for Liam and his bullshit." He instantly cut me off.

I nodded, understanding the whole situation; still a little hurt by the way he snapped at me like that.

I barely could make a whisper out of my mouth.

"Come, let's go inside. Everyone is waiting for us." He softly added, reaching for my hands and gently taking them in his.

J A D E N

Harry crashed upon us out of nowhere, talking to Victoria as if I were't there, even if I were— he made it seem like I didn't matter at all. I felt quite stupid and vexed.

"Well Harry, for if you don't see, I was with her for the entire time, so I can't fucking understand why you're freaking out," I cooly stated.