F i v e

"Victoria?"

V I C T O R I A

I heard the guy sitting right in front of me saying a few simple words yet those words soothingly swirled around my heart, just like a butterfly does, around a beautiful flower.

I startled at his words but managed to respond in a calm tone.

"Harry?"

"Mmhmm?"

"Thanks."

He looked up at me for a second.

"Victoria, uhh-"

"Yes?"

"Umm....'Victoria' is too long. It takes too many words to call you
plus a long moment as well."

I chuckled at his statement. And in no time we both started to laugh.

"Yes it is. That's why Abby made my name short to 'Tori'." I gave him the best smile I've ever had.

He smiled back with the same energy.

"Well, 'V'! Is that fine?"

"Yeah sure. All good." I cackled.

It really sounded cool.

"It feels really good to have a friend in such a long time, Harry. I can't remember when I last had a good mood."

His smiling turned into a concerning frown.

H A R R Y

I really can't believe how deeply the incidents from past few months eating this girl up. She literally curled herself up from the outer world. Though she doesn't seem to be like one of those people who'd usually do this.

Lost of only one person made such a horrible impact on her life.

"You really don't need to be like you used to be past few months. Don't let it hold you back. I know it's not as easy to do as it is to say but, you have to start it all over again,
Tori."

This time she couldn't hold her tears in. A teardrop dripped down her cheek. Instantly she covered her face with her hands and a soft whimper came out.

Dang. I made her cry now. I could never know how terrible she might be feeling.

V I C T O R I A

The last word he said really made me cry. I was trying my best not to cry in front of him just the day I met him. But he really made it had for me to hold my tears in. It sounded so familiar, the way he called me 'Tori', every letter had the same emphasis how it used to have when Abby called me everytime.

Harry fell quiet after seeing me crying. I couldn't stop myself from getting more embarrassed in front of him but it was all taking me over instead.

I felt a soft pat on my trembling shoulders.

I wiped the mess off of my face and looked up at him, "I'm fine. I'm
sorry."

He silently caressed my cheek with his feathery fingertips and gently wiped away the last drop of tear from my face with his thumb.

"Don't cry. Bet she would never like to see you sad like this." He forced up a smile.

"You're right, Harry. I will start it all over again, for her." I smiled back.

Brushing off Abby's subject, we talked for a quite long while about something what any pair of a teenager would talk about- our lives.

He leaped up in excitement as soon as I told him I have great love for music.