T h i r t e e n

And she as well could get in trouble just because of our stupid party- therefore it's a pure NO.

"What party?" Victoria naively stated.

"Well...uhh. You know Liam? The sporty guy?" I hesitantly retorted.

"Yeah. I know him. Is he the one who threw the party?"

"Yes. I was planning on taking you along with us. But he has rescheduled it to tomorrow, at night."

"Ohh. Sneaky sneaky..." she coldly responded underneath her breath.

"Vic! Why don't you sneak out with us? It'll be fun." Zayn exclaimed.

"Harry doesn't want me to take with you guys," She slightly laughed but still placing a cold vibe in her response.

"Harry please? Let's take her with us. She deserves to have fun as well as we do, doesn't she?" Zayn pleaded.

"But..." I shrugged.

"No buts, she's going. Vic, be ready around 10, I'll sneak you out even if he doesn't." Zayn stated.

"Fine. But we have to be so damn careful or else we all know what would the consequences be." I warned.

Next Day

V I C T O R I A

"I was wondering if I should take you to do some random shoppings, it's been a while since the last one." My mother generously stated.

I never liked the shopping stuff. It always felt like a waste of time and labour after stupid things, therefore anything I have ever needed, mother always has got me by herself.

"Yes mom, it's been a while. You want me to come along?"

"Yeah. Then you can get something for yourself of your own choice as well."

I smiled at her and she gave me one in return.

In the afternoon, me and mom we both went to shopping.

My wardrobe was full of dark and boring colours, yet cooler than every other bubbly girls existing around me. I never judge, but still, boo to those whoever judge a girl with her clothing taste.

Things that my wardrobe consisted were Black trousers, skinny jeans, and one and only plain old clothing with floral prints all over it and rest of the story is probably only black and some other colours as crimson or so.

Nevertheless, I got myself a few floral dresses that I can pair up with my skinny jeans I already had at home in stock, and a few pastel coloured tank tops.

Mom and I had a good time together. She's always so busy with her job so she was never really able to give as much time as she always has intended to.

Both my parents were always so much determined and devoted to their jobs, that sometimes it seemed like they often forget that they have family, children who crave their love so damn much.

I helped mom with the cooking a bit.
She made spaghetti, yum.

"So how's school going?" She simply asked while we were eating.

"Cool. I'll get a straight A this semester as well, hopefully." I stated.

"Good. Keep studying. Make me proud." She stated.