Chapter 7: Friday Night

George's POV

We've been texting and calling each other, occasionally going on dates for the past months. We became very comfortable with each other. We would talk about each other's days, vent out our problems, and most of the time just sending memes to each other.

I'm a content creator and from time to time, I also stream. I would play this game called Minecraft. Dream would help me code challenges since he's a programmer. We also play Minecraft together frequently.

Now and then, Skeppy and Bad would invite us on a double date. We would have a blast; eating out, shopping, stargazing and even karaoke. While Sapnap's probably just rewatching Steven Universe in his pajamas while eating ice cream. I mean, that's fun too.

Skeppy and Bad also grew much closer and comfortable with each other. But unlike us, they're almost inseperable. Skeppy's often at our house, chilling. He and Bad would bake muffins together, plant flowers in the backyard, and cute stuff. If Skeppy's not at our house, they'd be video calling each other.

We started to have this tradition every friday night that the five of us would watch movies ranging from romcom, action, drama, horror, fantasy, comedy or whatever we can find. Bad and Skeppy would cuddle throughout the movie while Dream would rest his head on my lap. Sapnap would be sitting on the floor, hugging his blanket.

Today was our 10th week movie night. I feel bad for Sapnap always being the third wheel so I thought of an idea to fix his misery.

I pressed my phone against my ear, lying on my bed, my stomach pressed against the mattress as I swinged my feet back and forth.

"Hey, George. What's up?" He said, his voice that I won't ever get tired of cackling through my phone's speakers.

"You're coming tonight, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, for sure. I'd never miss it." He replied. I could hear him play some notes on his piano.

"I wanted to ask if you could tag your best friend along? I've never met him before and by the way you describe him, he seems to be a very great person." I said, shifting and lying on my back, eyes trained on the cream ceiling.

He laughed. "I see, I see. I have a feeling that meeting him is not your only reason."

I groaned coyly, giggling as I rolled my eyes. "You know me so well. Yes, it's not. Sapnap's been third wheeling for nine weeks now, thought it would make him happy if he's not alone."

Dream hummed in agreement. "Yeah, you're right. That's a great idea. I'll try convincing him."

"Aww you're the best, Dream. See you tonight." I said, a cheeky grin on my face.

"See you tonight."

♡★♔♚♚♔★♡

We were already huddled on the couch, Sapnap sitting on his usual spot on the floor with his blanket.

"What movie are we watching tonight?" Skeppy asked, crossing his legs, weaving his hand over Bad's shoulder.

"Fantasy." I replied, excited.

I've heard many people talk about this movie, speaking very highly of it. I just knew it's perfect for today and bought it. "The perfect mix of fantasy, romance, and angst", they say.

Many people have cried at the ending. Well, goodluck to Bad, I've got a feeling Skeppy's gonna be soaked with tears tonight. I'm not usually the type to cry during movies, let's just see if I can maintain that.

"When's your boyfriend coming, George?" Sapnap crossed his arms.

"First of all, he's not my boyfriend...yet. Second, why the rush?" I asked back.

"Well, I just can't wait to third wheel again!" He smiled, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

I stifled my laughter. He has no idea. "Don't be salty, doesn't look good on you."

Just then, the doorbell chimed and I stood up, a big grin on my face. "I'll go get it."

He sarcastically rolled his eyes. "Ah yes, let the third wheeling beg--" and he stopped when he saw an unfamiliar man beside Dream.

"Hey." Dream smiled at me, hands tucked into the pockets of his favorite green hoodie.

I smiled back, my heart fluttering. "Hey yourself." My gaze shifted at the man beside him. He had brown hair with red hues and a beard, he had glasses. "You must be Dream's roommate, I'm George." I extended my hand.

He shook my hand, speaking in a distinctive French accent. "It's nice to finally meet the man my roommate won't stop blabbering about." He chuckled. "I'm Vincent but just call me A6d, I got used to it."

"Come in, come in. Make yourselves at home." I said, making way for them to enter.

Dream looped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "I missed you."

I giggled, blushing, yet I no longer tried to hide it. "We just called each other this morning but I also miss you nonetheless."

I sat beside Bad and Skeppy, Dream sitting by my side while A6d sat on the leftmost part of the sofa, just behind where Sapnap was sitting.

"Welcome to the club, A6d, I hope we will be the best of friends. I'm Darryl, call me Bad 'cause I'm hardcore." Bad said, flashing A6d that blithesome smile of his. Even though it's already night, I could still feel the sunshine. He calls himself hardcore and a bad boy but he's just plain adorable and sweet.

"And this is Skeppy." He added, motioning at Skeppy who waved at A6d.

A6d nodded, smiling. "I've got a good feeling that we will be."

Sapnap suddenly turned around, a smirk tugging on his lips. "Hi, you're cute."

A6d was taken aback by this but just laughed it off. "Hi, and you are..?"

"And I'm falling for--"

I glared at him, giving him a stern look, mouthing "behave". I'm getting secondhand embarrassment by this. He's just too...bold and daring sometimes, always speaks his mind.

"--Sapnap. I'm Sapnap." He smiled and I released a sigh of relief. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Sapnap." A6d replied.

I cleared my throat. "Now, let's start the movie, shall we?"

Dream nuzzled against my sweater, batting his eyelashes at me. Gosh, he's so adorable. He's an expert at making my heart go crazy. "We shall."