Chapter 20: Seine

Art by themetalhiro

♡★♔♚♚♔★♡

George's POV

A6d surprisingly handled the plane professionally and the flight was flawless for someone who never took flight training though not gonna lie, during the whole flight we were paranoid and readied ourselves for a possible crash at any moment.

We spent the entire flight plotting possible ways to counter Mojang ranging from mediocre to savage though I'm pretty sure there's also the psychopathic category.

After ten long hours, we landed safely in France, going out of the aeroplane a little light-headed.

"Ah, it's good to be back." A6d inhaled the metropolitan breeze of France, a nostalgic smile on his face.

"So, what do we do now?" Bad asked.

It's a beautiful city, and it's much more alluring in personal. I've always dreamed about going to Paris but never got the chance. Now, I'm in standing in Paris, bathing in the Parisian zephyr; though I wish the circumstances were different.

"We're on the run right now but that doesn't mean that we can't have fun." I said, a smirk tingling on my lips.

"Ooh I like where this is going." Sapnap crossed his arms, reflecting my mishievous energy.

"What do you have in mind?" A6d asked.

"We should go to the mall. A little fun wouldn't hurt and we also need the spare clothes." I said with pleading eyes.

"That's a great idea, let's go!" Bad chirped, clapping animatedly.

We hailed a taxi, A6d telling the driver the directions in rapid French, his accent now in its natural habitat.

A6d sat on the front while the four of us squeezed in the back. Luckily for us, it was a five seater car. Sapnap leaned in closer to my ear, whispering. "He sounds so hot when speaking French, no wonder that they call it the language of love."

I groaned, shoving him away, stifling my laughter. "Oh my gosh, Sapnap. Calm thyself."

After a few moments of just jamming to the tunes on the car's radio, we arrived at the mall, A6d paid for the fare.

The first thing we did was hustle inside the currency converter shop, coverting our dollars to the local currency.

"Okay, let's split up, Team, don't do anything crazy." A6d said. "Let's meet back here, same place before 9 pm. Got it?"

Bad gave him a snappy salute. "Aye, got it."

Sapnap snickered. "No promises about the 'not doing anything crazy' part."

"If that's the case, then no promises that we'll bail you from jail or save your reckless butt." A6d replied, making the three of us laugh, Sapnap pouting in response.

After bidding our see you laters, we split up to our separate paths and plans. Dream chose to accompany me.

"Where do you want to go first?" I asked him, a cheery smile on my face. It's been quite some time that we have had a date, I've missed his company. And a date in Paris just makes it two times more magical.

He giggled, noticing my liveliness. "Wherever you wanna go."

"Do you want to go shopping for some clothes?" I asked.

He slithered his hand around my arm, pulling me gently closer to him. "I'd love to."

We trekked around the mall, scouring for boutiques that matched our preference. We came across an aesthetic shop that really caught our eye.