Chapter 44 | a lovers lane

A/n: NSFW WARNING. Remember, reader is on birth control.

L needed praise. He never seemed to believe your words of affirmation, so tonight here in this car, out hidden in this lovers lane you'd make sure he knew and believed he was amazing. As the two of you kissed, you reached down the side of his seat for the lever that's push the back rest of the seat back. When you pulled it, the both of you fell back into each other, breaking the kiss momentarily.

You looked down at him, feeling his fingers kink with yours and grip tightly. Leaning back in for that kiss, you adjusted your position to straddle him. And when that kiss got heated, and tongues involved, slowly and gently you went to grind against him.

That alone was enough to make him squirm slightly under you, his free arm wrapping around your shoulders to pull you in closer. You broke the kiss, leaning to whisper in his ear.

"You're gorgeous, I won't take no for an answer. Now listen honey..." you began.

Your hushed voice sent a shiver down his spine, paired with the feeling of your hips pushing up to rub against him, he let out a shaky sigh of arousal.

"This time it's for you, you need praise, you need body worship. I want you to believe everything I tell you and if this is how I have to do it, I'll gladly comply. But I don't want you silent. Anything that comes to your mind you say, and if you need to stop, I'll stop" you reassured.

"Ok..." he breathed, feeling your hands slip under his shirt.

Outside the windows of the car, he saw the last bits of sunlight disappear as the sun fully set. He wondered how long he'd be out here with you, tangled up in a sinful state. Felling your warm breath against his neck, his libido was rising at the mere thought of what you'd do to him. He felt your lips touch his neck, a gentle kiss placed just under his jawline, butterfly kissed placed along his skin until you decided on a spot to leave a hickey. And with his pale skin, it didn't take much to leave a mark. He knew by the time he got out if this car his whole neck would be covered.

Cool air, hit his skin as your hands sliding up his body lifted the fabric of his shirt. Your intention to hitch it up, as you knew he was particularly insecure about his arms. Feeling your fingers gently run over his chest, slightly rub his nipples he squirmed a little at the feeling. You'd always hated how people just forgot men get sensitive there too, like just because they don't have breast tissue they suddenly have no sensation there.

By now he'd counted three hickeys left on his collar bones. That combined with your gentle grinding and your fingers gently running along his chest, his jeans were starting to get tight.

And you could feel that too, you mentally smirked at the feeling of his beginning erection through his jeans against your body. Your hands ran down his body this time, sneaking closer and closer to his jeans. Your gentle touch earned the first moan of the night from him, as he tightened his grip on you a little and unintentionally bucked his hips slightly up into you to relive the need for friction. You pulled away from his neck, seductively giggling down at him. Already a blushing, bruised neck having, bedroom gazed mess.

"You're a lot more sensitive than I remember you being last time" you smiled.

"I may or may not be seeing the appeal of a risk now" he responded shyly.

So the risk of being in public turned him on huh? Noted. The car was getting hotter now, the moisture and warmth of your breath and body heat making the air warm. You pulled your shirt off, leaving it on the drivers seat.

His eyes travelled your body, always astounded as to how on earth you could be so pretty.

"Why are you so pretty?" He asked.