Morning Routine

There was a boy who was walking through what could only be called hell itself. Everywhere you looked you could see fire, destruction and corpses. There was no one there that wasn't on the verge of death or was already dead.

Though there was a boy who continued walking, to get away, to live. For that the boy ignored the cries, the screams, the people who were calling out to him. He had to escape, escape and survive that was his only goal nothing else. So he continued walking through this hell even if he had already been condemned, even if he was already cursed, even if there was no hope.

He eventually collapsed from exhaustion and at this moment he knew he was going to die. He couldn't move a single part of his body no matter how hard he tried to. All he could do was look at the black sun that was filled with malice and feel the pain from his body. The pain was unimaginable and impossible to describe as it was felt all over his body.

Suddenly a silhouette of a figure was seen as it looked down at the boy who could do nothing.

"You seem like a suitable human" the silhouette said to the boy with the boy not being able to process what the figure was.

"Now how about you become my vessel" the silhouette said to the boy as it then bent down to the boy laying on the ground

Then the silhouette went inside the boy in an instant. Though what happen next was not what the silhouette expected as a man had appeared and had quickly put something inside the boy. The item the man put into the boy had shone brightly as it had now been infused with the boy.

---------------------------------------------------------

Shirou POV

I woke up from my dream by the sound of my alarm clock ringing as I groaned.

"SHIROU COME HERE AND MAKE SOME FOOD FOR ME PLEASE" an annoying voice yelled to me from the kitchen as soon as I got up.

"I WILL IF YOU SHUT UP" I yelled back at the annoying voice as I started to get ready for school.

When I had finished getting ready I went to the kitchen and saw the owner of the annoying voice. It was a woman with short light brown hair and eyes. She was wearing a green dress with a yellow and black stripe shirt.

"Shirou make me food" the woman said to me as I made it into the kitchen

"I will if you shut up" I said as I glared at her

"Fine I will be quiet for now" she said to me when I had started to take out some ingredients to make food.

Finally she shut up, she is always so damn annoying everytime I see her. After all whenever she sees me she always asks for food, every damn time. Like you have hands maybe use those to make your own food and not to just flip through channels on the TV.

But I still didn't say those thoughts out loud as I knew it wouldn't make any difference to her.

---------------------------------------------------------

After I made some food I put it down on the table with Taiga on the floor lying down. Though as the sent of the curry was in the air she immediately got up like she was a tiger ready to pounce on her prey.

She sat down at the table and started to eat her food like the world will end or something.

"Shirou you know you should fix you attitude" Taiga suddenly said with bits of rice falling out of her mouth

"What do you mean fix my attitude Taiga.
I deserve to have this type of attitude especially when a freeloader is in my house and eating food I made" I told her while giving her a glare

"Bu-"

"And don't speak with your mouth full of food, you look uglier that way" I told her as I cut off whatever she was trying to counter with.

"THIS IS WHAT I MEAN, WHY CAN'T YOU BE NICE" Taiga yelled as she ran away having finished her meal with tears in her eyes

"AND AT LEAST CLEAN UP YOUR OWN DISHES" I yelled at her as she ran away from the house

____________________________________

??? POV

I was watching the kid do what he does everyday and while it was amusing at first it is now getting boring. After all I have seen this a bunch of times that it now just feels repetitive.

But now things will become very fun and amusing, since the Holy Grail War is going to start up again.

I also wonder what servant he will summon but there is only one that he could summon.

I thought as I looked at the holy scabbard I had corrupted over the course of these years.

"I look forward to your future, Shirou Emiya" I said with a grin on my non existent face

________________________________________
This is my first time doing a fanfic taking place in the Nasuverse so I hope I didn't disappoint anyone with it.