A Little Chat With Archer

Rin POV

That damn idiot Shirou just left after saying that he has a heroic spirit inside of him.

Though while it did sound completely impossible it was the only logical explanation for how he used those daggers against Lancer and how he used that Noble Phantasm against Berserker.

Now there are more questions though. Firstly how did the heroic spirit go inside of his body when the Grail War just started. Secondly why did the heroic spirit chose him to inhabit and lastly what made the heroic spirit need a human body in the first place.

There is still the fact for the identity of the heroic spirit inside of him so I thought back to what he said when he used his Noble Phantasm.

"Verg Avesta" I said as I recalled what he said and decided to check it out after my little chat with Archer.

____________________________________

Archer POV

I was sitting on the couch as my wounds have started to get better, it is still there but thankfully the pain eased up a bit. The wound also seemed to not be affecting me as much as how it did when I went back in time before. Most likely because of it being dealt to me by a corrupted Excalibur and not the uncorrupted version.

Though I am wondering why the Shirou in this timeline summoned that version of Saber and not the regular version of her like all the others. There was also the feeling of something off about the Shirou Emiya in this timeline compared to the others besides the flawed ideals.

The door opened with a bang as I knew what was coming to me.

"ARCHER WHERE ARE YOU" Rin yelled at me as I heard her stomp her foot on the ground at the entrance of the house.

"I am in the living room, Rin" I said to her and heard her loud footsteps coming this way as the door slammed open with Rin standing there and looking at me in the eyes with a glare.

"NOW YOU BETTER ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS OR ELSE" she said as she put the hand with her two remaining command seals infront of her.

---------------------------------------------------------

Rin sat down on the other couch and seemed to calm down enough to talk things through as I put a fresh cup of tea infront of her.

"Well what are your questions" I said as I got back to the opposite couch and put my arms to the side.

"First off what did you do back when Saber was summoned" she asked me or more accurately demanded me to answer

"I do not know myself as I still have my memory loss so all memories of my abilities are currently lost" I told her as I lied straight to her face

"Then how did you use it if you forgot about it" she asked me as she tapped her foot on the ground

"You are aware that servants are beings of the past given form, so of course I can still use my abilities that I used in my life even if I forgot all about it"

"BUT EVEN SO HOW DID YOU COPY A NOBLE PHANTASM LIKE LANCERS IN THE FIRST PLACE. ARE YOU SHIROU BECAUSE I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT EITHER OF YOU" she yelled as she lost her cool and said something as I froze from what she said.

"Like I said I don't know why I could do that in the first place it just happened" I told her as I quickly got back my composure "Though what do you mean you dont understand Shi--that random guy who became a master" I asked her as I caught myself before I said his name as I haven't actually met or heard of this version of him yet.

"Well apparently he can use a Noble Phantasm" she said as she sighed and my body froze up again

This isn't how the timeline is supposed to have gone at all. He isn't supposed to be able for that type of high level projections ready at the start of the Grail War. Guess it must mean this is more of a parallel world than another timeline.

"What Noble Phantasm can he use" I asked Rin as I wanted to at least know what Noble Phantasm this Shirou Emiya can project.

"I thought you would be more surprised about this" she said as she looked at me like she was expecting more from me

"Well I am sure that I have been through more shocking things in my life" I told her as I was telling the truth "But what Noble Phantasm can he use" I said as I got back on topic

"It was a Noble Phantasm by the name of Verg Avesta" Rin answered me with "Though it seems he has a heroic spirit inside of him and that is what allowed him to use it in the first place"

Wait so he isn't at that level in his projection magecraft and can only use it because of a heroic spirit inhabiting his body. What heroic spirit is so dumb they would chose him as their vessel.

"What heroic spirit is it that has inhabited his body" I asked her as my position was that of me being carefree but my face showed that I was completely focused on what Rin's answer is.

"I honestly don't know myself but I plan to find out" Rin answered me "Also I should tell you that we have a temporary alliance with him so don't try to kill him or Saber" she told me as I was hoping that she didn't make the alliance with him but that hope shattered in an instant.

"As you wish master" was my reply bitter towards her

____________________________________

Illyasviel POV

I was in my bed and my body was shaking, not from fear but from what happened back then.

"Verg Avesta" came out of the mouth of my replacement as his voice seemed to change and his body changed into a black silhouette.

Berserker swung his giant sword at him as Onii-chan's body almost got ripped apart and Berserker staggered after hitting him. Though while that was going on I felt overwhelming anger, hatred and resentment coming from the Lesser Grail inside of me.

"Berserker let's go" I ordered Berserker as I knew I had to get away from Onii-chan as fast as possible.

My body continued shaking without any sort of stop even with Berserker at my bedside comforting me.

"What are you Onii-chan" were the thoughts that came out of my mouth as my shaking got even more out of control.