The New Shirou

I was a normal village kid with a normal family.
I was a normal child with a family living in a normal house.

I was randomly selected as a sacrifice for everyone's sins.
I was randomly chosen as the only one that survived hell.

I was reborn into a being full of never ending evil and hatred.
I was reborn from the depths of a disaster with a blank slate.

They cursed me to become the world's greatest evil.
My father cursed me with an unruly dream that I would forever follow.

I am the weakest servant with nothing that can make me stand a match against other servants.
I am only a human and the weakest magus that couldn't even think of matching a servant.

I forgave and accepted humanity for all their sins and atrocities.
I swore to save all of humanity no matter what part of myself I have to sacrifice.

I am Shirou Emiya and Angra Mainyu

____________________________________

Angra Shirou POV

I woke up to see the ceiling of the Tohsaka's base and headquarters which is also serving as Rin's house.

"Master do you need assistance" I heard the voice of a female that I knew to be my servant and I turned to see her in her typical corrupted armor.

"Salter" I called out to her with an unfamiliar mouth I never possessed but always did.

"Tell me how long has passed since I was knocked out" I said as I started to get up the bed using my legs that I never had until now and had my entire life.

"Not much time, it is only the next morning" Salter told me as I continued stretching my body out

"You know it feels so amazing to be back in a body after all this time" I said as I also felt that it was normal to be in this human body, most likely because of the now fused mind between us.

"Are you finally awake, idiot hero" said a voice of a servant I have met multiple times before but have never met at the same time.

"I am honestly surprised by your endurance to be able to use that servants Noble Phantasm without any repercussions" Archer commented as he shrugged his shoulders

"Shut the fuck up or maybe you should go back to your life as a tool" I said to Archer as he was starting to piss me off

"..How do you know about that" Archer said as he spoke in a serious tone and his expression darkened.

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha, you think you can hide your unordinary existence from the one that made the Grail like this in the first place" I told Archer as I laughed at him for actually thinking he could fool me with how different he was than all the other servants I have seen in the other Holy Grail Wars.

"You're the servant inside of Shirou, aren't you? And you're the one that corrupted the Grail, that must mean you're Angra Mainyu" Archer asked his questions to me as I just walked to the washroom in the room and checked to see how I looked in the mirror.

"To answer your first question, I am and am not. For the second, I think it would be better to answer it when Rin is with us" I answered Archer as I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my red hair and my japanese complexion with the curses that were carved into me spread all over my body, it covered my face, arms, legs, fingers and even more parts of my body.