The Einzbern's Defeat

Angra Shirou POV

I was sitting in the living watching some TV by myself after having finished with Salter's mana transfer.

All of a sudden I felt the familiar feeling of Shirou being a bitch and trying to take over again.

"Stop fighting me, I am trying to save everyone so can't you just leave me alone" I said as I tried talking Shirou out of trying to taking his body back but it wasn't working.

"Do you want Issei to die" I asked Shirou as I felt him stop for a moment

"If you stop me then everyone you know will die, so let me stay in control. After all do you want him to become like Taiga" I told Shirou but it seems I shouldn't have mentioned Taiga as he tried to get back his body using even more power than he used previously.

"Aaakkkk" I screamed out in pain as I grabbed my head and tried to balance myself using the hallway wall for support.

This fucking sucks, I can't use the same method as last time because it could cause some damage to the body that could be a hindrance to me. I don't have any fucking way to fight back because I can't cause long term damage to this body and I have already been fighting him back but he is just so damn hard headed that it doesn't work.

____________________________________

3rd Person POV

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" the red haired teen yelled out as his mind had started to attack itself.

"Don't try to--give me my fucking body back" he said as his face was scrunched up in pain

"I am trying to sa---you aren't needed and you haven't been saving anyone" he said as he fell down to the floor and both of his hands grabbed his head.

"I am getting prepared fo---if killing Taiga was apart of your preparations fuck your preperations" he said as his hands gripped his hair tightly

"I am the one with vital informa---I don't need you, I already know everything you know" he said as his hands started to pull on his own hair

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he screamed as his body started spasming on the floor

____________________________________

Shirou POV

"Ha, ha, ha" I panted out as I had won against Angra, beat that you motherfucker

"Master, do you need help standing up" I heard a voice of a female that I knew say as I turned to her and saw Salter standing there with her armor on.

"Salter" I called out to her as she looked at me with her emotionless eyes

I quickly grabbed onto her as I pulled her into a hug as I felt her freeze up.

"I'm finally back, I got control of my body from Angra" I told her as I had tightened my hug with Salter

"..Salter" I started off with a low voice as I kept hugging her

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry that Angra did that to you" I started my apology as I then released the tight hug I had with her

"It's fi--"

"IT'S NOT FINE, HE HAD SEX WITH YOU AND YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY" I yelled to her as I didn't want her to say those two words no matter what, because it was completely not okay and was horrible.

"HE DID THAT AND DON'T YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT GIVING HIM PERMISSION" I yelled to her as I felt the anger at myself boiling over and I slid to the ground.