A Talk With Saber

I lost my sight as all that I could see was pure darkness. I lost my sense of taste as I felt that my tongue was no longer in my mouth. I lost my hearing as I couldn't hear a single sound around me. I lost my sense of touch as I couldn't feel the ground I was standing on.

Then I realized that I never actually lost them, they just returned to their state of nothingness.

Now I started to feel the overwhelming sense of evil that had flowed in the air around me. I understood now that this is the existence of the being living inside of me.

____________________________________

Shirou POV

I got up as I had sweat all over my body from the dream I just had. The dream wasn't exactly scary or anything, but my body still seemed to do it anyway even when I couldn't think of why it did.

I looked around me and saw that I was at a park as it was still night time.

"Master are you finally awake" a heard a voice ask me as I turned my head to the left and saw Saber standing and looking at me with an emotionless gaze.

"Oh so that shit actually happened" I said out loud as I remembered all the stuff about the Holy Grail War.

"Good that you're awake now, after all I have some questions for you" Rin said as she looked like she was pissed off

"What are you pissed about now, did you soak your panties" I asked her as she curled her hand into a fist and looked even more pissed than before.

"No I did not soak my panties" Rin said as you could practically see the tick mark on her forehead "And you are the reason I am so pissed"

"What did I do to you" I asked her as I was playing around with her but also because I didn't know why she was so mad at me.

"You didn't mention you could USE A NOBLE PHANTASM" Rin said as she yelled the last part and hurt my ears a bit from it

"Well it's not like I knew I could do it until today" I told her as I shrugged my shoulders

"THEN HOW THE HELL DID YOU USE IT AND WHY CAN YOU USE A NOBLE PHANTASM. IN THE FIRST PLACE NOBLE PHANTASMS ARE FOR SERVANTS, THEY AREN'T ABLE TO JUST BE USED BY A HUMAN WHO IS BARELY A MAGUS" she yelled at me as I took of the shirt I was wearing after feeling something off about my body.

I looked at my body and saw that the markings started to grow down my left leg. I then put on my shirt I threw at Saber as I decided to check the extent of it back when I got back to my house.

"The Noble Phantasm I used was an asspull at its finest and I myself don't know how the fuck I did it" I told her "For why I was able to do it, it could be related to..." I trailed of as I didn't know if I should tell her or not but now deciding to tell her so I can figure out what is going on more clearly.

"Being related to" Rin said as she got up in my face wanting to know what I was going to say.

"I can tell you but I need you to agree to something" I said to Rin as I looked her in her eyes showing her I won't back down

"Master I don't think it--" Saber says as she cuts in and tries to stop me

"Saber I am the master and I will make the choices, you obey my orders so I expect you to not intervene" I told Saber as I turned to her and glared at her for a bit before I looked back to Rin.

"Just what do you want me to agree to" Rin said as she seemed curious about my earlier statement.

"I want to make an alliance with you for us to work together during this Grail War" I told her as she looked surprised from my proposition "I have clear reasons for this though. The first reason is that our servants aren't at full capacity as Archer is injured and Saber has me as a master which bring her capabilities down. You can see how that can hinder us in this Grail War but if we work together we can get over that. Secondly I can't just tell a secret like that to someone I will have to fight later" I explained to her as I made up reasons on the spot and actually seemed to pull that shit off as Rin seemed to be thinking about the offer.