Rider's Elimination

Archer POV

"Why is Saber coming along with us" I asked the red haired kid that wanted to join in on my plan.

"It would be better for your plan to have a more powerful servant help us, right" the red head by the name of Shirou Emiya said as we were walking the streets and a corrupted figure with black and purple armor followed him.

"..Okay, she is allowed to come along" I told him as we continued walking the streets

The time of day was night and right now Rin was asleep in her bedroom so that left me with the time in between to carry out my plan. I originally planned to do this alone but since this red head found out I was trapped in a corner. I would have killed him though even if Rin would use a command spell on me. The only reason I didn't was because I needed the help to carry this mission out and another factor.

The other factor was that I could tell this Shirou Emiya isn't the same red head that was an idiot, stubborn, unrealistic and living in his own delusions. Though I could tell he still wants to be a hero after Rin told me about how he sacrificed himself to save Saber in this world as well.

---------------------------------------------------------

"What's this place" the idiot known as Shirou Emiya asked as he looked at a house that looked old and had an eerie look about it.

I touched the ground infront of me as I used my tracing magical ability to sense if there were any traps hidden here. Even if I remember from the last timeline it would be better to double check with all possible places that has traps just to be safe.

---------------------------------------------------------

We made it inside the house without going on any traps and I found out that Zouken wasn't here right now through me tracing the entire building.

"Hero complex" I called out to Shirou as he turned to look at me "When we enter this basement I am counting on you to have Saber help me against the enemy servant"

I hated saying that I was depending on Shirou Emiya of all people but I said it nonetheless so that he won't forget that he said he would help me by having Saber fight with me.

"Yeah don't worry about that, servant" he said as I opened the door to reveal the green colored lights that shone and showed the walls that looked to be as old or even older than the building. The sounds of hundreds of worms crawling was heard as I looked at the bottom of the workshop to see Sakura and her looking up at us.

"Stay here and make sure not to die" I told the red head as I jumped to the bottom of the Matou's workshop.

"Stay back master" Saber said as she launched herself at Sakura and we were close to getting to her as I projected Kanshou and Bakuya.

"Tch" I said in annoyance as the familiar nail chain weapon of Rider materialized and grappled my chest and Saber somewhere on her body to stop us from going any further.

I got rid of Kanshou and put my arm right below the chain that surrounded my body as I projected Kanshou again and the chain around me loosed enough for me to do the same with Bakuya. Once I got the both of them like that I mustered up strength in my body and pushed the twin blades forward which broke the hold it had on me.

"Rider" Sakura muttered as I looked to see Saber fighting Rider with the chain attached to her leg.

"I am the bone of my sword" I chanted as I projected my bow and a twisted sword that changed into the shape of an arrow. As I knew that this was the best chance I could possibly get with Saber distracting Rider. The arrow in my hand wasn't at its most powerful as I knew if I did I would destroy this whole house and make a huge accident that wouldn't be able to be covered up as a gas leak.