The Final Battle

Shirou POV

I had recovered from the wound Illya inflicted onto me and was now going to the church with Salter and Rin.

"Salter, go to Mount Enzou, Caster's past base and go inside of a certain cavern. You will eventually make it to the magic circle for the Grail and when you get there, destroy it using your Noble Phantasm" I told Salter as we were walking to the Fuyuki Church.

Though, she would need more mana to actually achieve that or I would need to order her with a command seal, the command seal could lose power so I should do the first option. It's definitely not easy to do it while Rin's here but I should do it just incase.

"Salter" I called out to her as she turned to face me and I quit grabbed her head to turn towards me.

I then do something I really was embarrassed to do, I kissed her and not just a normal kiss, a french kiss while I gave her saliva as the form of mana.

"W-w-what are you doing Emiya-kun" Rin said as I had finished with giving Salter some mana and turned to her.

"I had to give her mana so I could be sure that she would have enough power to destroy the Grail" I told Rin as I tried calming myself

"I will do as you wish, my master" Salter said with her monotone voice but said the 'my master' part with a smile on her face and a kind voice that happened to make me blush.

---------------------------------------------------------

Rin and I made it to the church and went inside as I saw Kirei looking at us then turn his attention to me while having a smile on his face.

"Ah, what do you require of m--"

"Cut the bullshit, I know what you are after and I won't let you even try that shit" I interrupted

"Ah, you mean my goal I wish to achieve" Kirei said as he kept his eyes on me yet I could feel he was also keeping his eye on Tohsaka.

"Yes, I mean that" I told him as he gave a smile

"You don't understand it if you believe you have stopped it, boy" Kirei said as he had his hands behind his back and started to walk off the alter.

"Well I am, Saber is going to destroy the Grail and end your plan" I told him as I gave a confident smile, after all I jus--

"The Grail has nothing to do with my goal" Kirei told me as my face fell

Though if that wasn't his goal what is, I know that Angra never actually found it out considering he has been inside of me since the last Grail War ended but I was sure that his goal was to utilize the Grail.

"My true goal is to bring Angra Mainyu back to life, for that I will kill whoever stands in my way and even die myself" Kirei told me as he spread out his arms

Why would he go so far for that though, I mean why would he want to bring that motherfucker back from the dead.

"..Why" Rin asked as I just remembered that she was here and she looked pissed off

"You ask why, what do you mean by that, do you mean how I killed your father during the last war, how I told my Lancer servant to go and make a deal with you? Now tell me what you mean by that so I can answer you properly" Kirei said as Rin seemed to be surprised but this was the best moment to ask.

"Kirei" I called out to him as he turned to me "You were the one that had sent Gilgamesh to the Einzbern mansion and made Berserker come after me, aren't you"

"Indeed" he answered truthfully

"Why did you do it" I asked him as he stopped moving from where he was standing, which was to the right of the alter and diagonal from me.