The King, Faker and Hound

Rin POV

I was sitting down on the couch with Archer serving me tea but for some reason Lancer is just sitting on the other couch.

"So, tell me why you came here Lancer" I told Lancer as I got ready with the gems hidden in my pocket.

"No need to worry little missy, I came on my masters orders" Lancer told me as he was in a relaxed position on the couch

"Why would your master tell you to help me? And what is there to help me with" I asked Lancer as he looked me in the eyes and had a grin on his face

"Because he wants to eliminate the strongest servant in this war, with your help of course" Lancer answered my questions

"So you mean Gilgamesh" I said to Lancer as I was told about Gilgamesh and Lancers master when me and Archer talked before.

"Yeah, so how do you know about him" Lancer asked as he now looked serious

I need to think of some sort of believable lie, I can't tell an enemy a major secret like how Archer is from the future.

"It is--"

"I am from the future" Archer interrupted what I was going to say as I glared at him

"ARCHER WHY ARE YOU TELLING LANCER YOUR SECRET" I yelled at Archer telepathically for revealing such an important secret to an enemy.

"He wouldn't have been tricked by your on the spot lie and I only had to say that because you told him that the strongest servant is Gilgamesh. You did this to yourself so don't take it out on me" Archer replied telepathically as I got pissed off but couldn't show an opening when an enemy is infront of us.

"That must mean you're really something to become a heroic spirit in this era, Archer" Lancer complemented Archer as I had to take a big breath in and out in order to calm myself from Archer revealing his secret.

"I am not, I just took a short cut" Archer told Lancer as Lancer looked at him in surprise for a moment.

"So you're a Counter Guardian, I didn't expect that" Lancer said

"But where is Gilgamesh" I said as I brought the conversation back on track

"He is going to the Einzberns mansion to get rid of Berserker and his master" Lancer answered as he sighed

"So it would be better to go and attack him right now, wouldn't it" Archer asked as I gave a nod to him

"I will tell Emiya-kun about it later, go and deal with Gilgamesh" I told Archer as he nodded to me as Lancer and him got up, they then went into their astral forms as they disappeared.

____________________________________

Illyasviel POV

I felt a large source of prana right beside me as I was with Sella and Leysritt inside of my mansion.

"BERSERKER" I yelled out as Berserker appeared and I got onto his shoulder

Sella and Leysritt jumped onto the roof and went to the courtyard to intercept the powerful source.

Though it seemed useless as the roof exploded into a million peices and Berserker quickly jumped away from our previous spot as it exploded.

"Well, now to clean up this mess" the voice of a man I never met said as he jumped down to the ground where Berserker and I were on.

The man had golden hair, a handsome face and red eyes that looked unlike a humans that had a radiance that could make people wither was standing there and looking at Berserker. He felt like a servant but also had a physical body.