The Plan

Shirou POV

I made it back downstairs and saw the busy halls with lots of students walking around as well as a familiar looking dark haired friend of mine.

"I'm done so let's go and fucking eat" I said as Issei looked at me and saw me as I went towards him.

"Emiya did the vixen try to do anything to you" Issei asked me as he brought up his little nickname which emphasized his hatred towards Rin.

"No not really" I said to him as I started to walk towards the student council room and Issei went up beside me.

"Are you sure she didn't place a curse on you" Issei asked 

"No she didn't, all she did was ask some questions" I told him as we continued walking as I felt some people staring at me but ignored them.

"You're one hundred percent sure that was all that happened with that fox" 

"Yeah all we did was talk nothing more" I said to him as we started to get closer to the student council room.

"Okay I believe you but be careful as she might be able to place a curse on you just by speaking to you" Issei told me

"Yeah" I told him as I was annoyed from his overprotective behavior

---------------------------------------------------------

Classes were now finished for the day and I got all my things packed up.

"Emiya-kun we need to have another chat" I heard a voice I knew say as I looked at where it came from and saw Rin standing at the door of the classroom.

"Sure Rin" I said to her as I walked towards her but then felt a hand grab my shoulder stopping me.

"Tohsaka isn't it bad manners to force a student to go with you by making a scene" I heard Issei ask Rin with the usual venom in his voice whenever he talked to her.

"I am not forcing him and if anyone is making a scene right now isn't it you" Rin asked him as she had some venom of her own in her voice.

"I think your forgeting that you took him away to talk to him earlier today, so why do you need to talk to him again" Issei said to Rin with a voice practically filled with venom but still nowhere near the same one I heard in my dreams.

"Isn't that a bit funny to hear that from someone who takes him with them every single day" Rin said to him as all the other students in the class moved out of their way.

"Now, now Issei shouldn't you be the bigger man and back down" I told Issei as I pat him on the shoulder a bit and he looks back to me with what seems to be betrayal "Also shouldn't the honour student know not to fight against the student council president. If you both now know then stop making my day at school last longer than it already fucking is" I told to the both of them as I grabbed my school bag and started to leave the classroom as everyone looked at me in shock except for Rin and Issei as they seemed to stop their fight for a bit before I heard their bickering continue.

---------------------------------------------------------

I was now back at my place sitting at my table with Rin sitting across from me and Salter sitting beside me.

"Let's discuss our couse of action" Rin said to me as I was annoyed from her coming all the way back to my house.

"No I have some plans with my servant so  leave" I told her as she looked at me

"You should try to take the Holy Grail War more seriously. You can grant any wish with it so you shouldn't underestimate what others would do to get it" Rin told me "So take this more seriously and actually try to come up with a plan. Also think about the danger you would put yourself in if you did go outside with you servant fully materialized" Rin continued with as I laid myself on the floor

"Yeah I know it's just that we can't do anything unless we get a lead or someone reveals themselves and with the very low chance we have for the second option we can't effectively use that method which leaves us with finding a lead. Even so the first method can't be completely trusted either. So the most effective method would be to use one of us as bait to draw an enemy out while the other can be in a position to fight the enemy if they plan to attack" I told Rin my plan that I made earlier because fucking suprise, I wanted to win this war.

"..Okay but which one of us will be the bait" Rin asked as she seemed to have accepted my plan

"Obviously it would be me, after all I am the weaker magus and less skilled master so it would be more effective if I was the bait compared to a proper mage and master that they would need preparations for" I told her "..Also I don't want anyone in front of me getting hurt" I said quietly as it seemed that Rin didn't hear it and I breathed a sigh in relief considering she would probably use that to embarrass me if she did.

"Fine I accept that plan but it would be better if Archer was able to fight" Rin muttered as she still seemed a little pissed about it but made sense considering her servant was out of the fight for a while.

"Okay Salter let's find you some food" I said to Salter as I got up from the floor as Rin and her both did at the same time.

"Wait food, why"

"Because she can transform it into mana and use less of mine that way, what else would I get her food for" I responded to Rin as I started to leave the house with Salter behind me.

"Also make sure your far enough away from me so the other masters don't notice you" I told Rin who was still behind me as I entered the hallway to the front entrance.

____________________________________

Archer POV

I was ready to go to my destination but the wound from the corrupted Saber started to throb in pain.

"Fuck why is it like this now couldn't it have waited a little while longer" I said outloud to myself because of this now ruining my plans.

"Auh" I grunted as I forced myself to stand up and the pain from my wound intensified

"Why do I have the worst luck ever" I said as I tried moving but the wound stopped me fromm doing so again.

"Fine I guess I have to wait but I shouldn't take too long" I told myself as I decided to do this at a later date when the wound somewhat heals.