The Stalker

3rd POV

A girl was in a dark green lit room that had creatures crawling on the floors and walls as they kept their distance from her.

"Sakura" a voice of an old man said to the girl within this dark room "You are to stay a master and to kill all the others no matter what"

She nodded her head in acceptance to the old man's order as she was to afraid of what he would do to me if she denied him.

"What is the report about the Emiya" the old man said as he came out of the shadows showing his entire body. He had the body of any old man but the girl knew better than to think of him as normal. His head was completely bald and he was hunched over. He was wearing plain robes and had a walking stick in his hands.

"He shows no sign of being a master" she told him as it was at least the 20th time he asked the girl that question.

"Good, good" he said as he stroked his chin and the girl looked at the old man and looked at the floor as if she was nervous.

"Grandfather" she said to him in a quiet voice as her body started to shake from even thinking of asking the old man this.

"What is it Sakura" the girls grandfather said to her as she looked at the ground without breaking her stare.

"Can I leave after the Grail War is over" the girl named Sakura asked her grandfather as her body was shaking even more and her eyes showed her fear.

"You may do as you wish" the grandfather said to his granddaughter as her body stopped shaking out of shock from what she heard.

"Huh" was what came out of Sakura's mouth from her surprise at his statement

"I said you could do what you want. Just consider it a gift for my dear little granddaughters hard work" he said as the girl stood still "Though you can only leave after you win the Holy Grail War"

Sakura nodded her head at her grandfather's words and left the darkly lit room with her grandfather staying inside.

"You can have your hope as long as it helps to get me the Grail" the grandfather said as he gave a dark sounding chuckle as the worms crawled all around him.

____________________________________

Sakura POV

I finished changing into my school clothes and just opened my room door to leave the house.

"Hey can you give me your servant Sakura" I heard a voice say as I closed the door behind me with my school bag in hand.

I looked at the person who said it and saw the face of my brother there.

"I-I-I can't" I said to him while stuttering as I couldn't disobey grandfather especially after what he gave me permission to do a couple of days ago.

"What" he said as he looked at me with anger "Why can't you"

"G-grandfather said not to" I told him as he still looked angry at me

"He wouldn't notice if I just got control for a little while" he said as he started to get closer to me

I was going to say more but the look he had showed he wouldn't listen to me and would try and force me to give Rider to him. So before it got to that point I ran to get away from him as he started to chase after me.

---------------------------------------------------------

I was now in my classroom after my brother had stopped chasing me for the sake of not wanting to be seen around me by others. But I know that when I get back he will hurt me for not giving Rider to him.

"Get all your things ready because it is now class time" a female teacher said as she entered the room and everyone including me got out our things.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was now lunch time and I was at the stairs waiting for a certain someone to come out of his classroom.

"Fuck you Shinji, don't come crawling back to me when you break your bow and need repairs" a male voice said as he opened the door to his classroom and left with his friend leaving with him.

There are two guys and the one most visible from where I am is a guy with dark blue hair and eyes with glasses on his face. He is known as the Student Council President and his name is Issei Ryuudou. Though even with all the girls who love him he wasn't the one I wanted to see.

I saw the guy I wanted to see as he was the one who swore at my brother, he is a Senpai of mine with auburn hair and golden brown eyes. He wears the Homurahara Academy's male uniform and is also holding a bag with him. He is someone that is known throughout the campus but only as a helper with a bad attitude. So people don't really like Senpai all that much and only like to get close to him when it convinces them except for the Council President.

Though even with his bad points I still like Senpai, after all he has lots of good points that overpowers his bad points. No one just looks at his good points closely enough to notice it.

"I fucking hate Shinji, like he is so damn annoying for no reason at all" Senpai said as he started to walk in the direction to where I am to go to the student council room to eat like everyday.

"While he is problematic there is no need to swear about it" the student council president said as he seemed to agree with Senpai but wanted him to stop cursing.

"Aren't students allowed to do what they want to, I want to swear sometimes so I do it" Senpai told him as he put his arms behind his head

"But it is still a bad influence on other students" the student council president argued to Senpai

"Well it's not like anyone really listens to me anyways so what's the problem"

"That's not true I listen to you" I mumbled to myself after hearing the comment Senpai made.

"Hey did you hear something just now" Senpai said as he heard me and I quickly ran down the stairs to make sure he doesn't find out it was me.

"No I didn't hear anything, though what exactly did you hear"

"I don't really know but if you didn't hear it I guess I am just high or some shit" Senpai said to the council president as he passed the stair way with him and I came up back up the stairs to continue spying on him.

"Emiya you should stop that swearing habit of yours" the council president said as he and Senpai started to bicker more.