Rin's Prospective

Rin POV

Lancer had gotten his spear and went into an offensive position as I felt the air stand still, no it was the magic in the air that stood still. I understood in that moment that he was going to unleash his Noble Phantasm and that both Archer and I were going to die.

Though the sound of footsteps stopped Lancer as he got out of his offensive stance and twirled his spear.

"Who is there" Lancer said as he turned to a direction and I saw a guy running away as Lancer went into his spirit form immediately.

"Damn I thought that there was no one here" I said out of frustration from this predicament

"Come Archer let's go and stop Lancer from killing that guy" I said as was going to run after the bystander that saw us.

"How about no, after all isn't it mage law to kill the bystander who witnesses magic. So shouldn't we follow that law and allow that unlucky individual to die by Lancers hands" Archer said to me as I started to run to the school gates

"Want me to use a command seal on you"
I told Archer telepathically as I didn't have enough energy to waste on yelling it to him just so that he could hear me.

" You... Fine, you can get what you want just don't regret it later" Archer told me as he started using telepathy and seemed a little angry of me doing this.

I made it outside the school and was using magic to run as fast as I can to save that guy from dying.

"Archer go and get on top of a building to fire at Lancer" I told Archer as I noticed that I would have to interfere with Lancer to save the guy being chased by him.

"I can but what about you, are you sure you can face Lancer by yourself" Archer replied to me as he went into his spirit form

"Who do you think I am, I am a Tohsaka so of course I can handle him" I told Archer as I started using magic and ran after the guy who saw us.

Though what I saw surprised me as I saw the red head who witnessed our fight having these weird claw daggers in his hands. Lancer was also in the same offensive position he was in when he was going to use his Noble Phantasm.

"Archer fire now" I ordered Archer as I got some gems from my pocket and put them in my hand.

In response to my order I saw Lancer jump as multiple arrows landed where Lancer just was. Then I immediately got the gem in my hands and said a chant as I threw them near the red head and they exploded.

I went to get the red head in the smoke screen I made but he ran away and I was going to chase him but I jumped back as Lancer thrust his spear at me.

"To think you would interfere in a law that you mages made up yourselves" Lancer said to me as soon as I dodged his attack and Archer fired more arrows at him as Lancer dodged to the right.

"I just don't want any unnecessary deaths" I told him as I got some more gems into my hands and immediately threw them at Lancer as they exploded.

Lancer dodged them as quickly as I threw them and went to thrust his spear at me. Though he stopped his thrust and jumped backwards as arrows littered the ground infront of me.

"Tch, you have to call me now" Lancer said as he looked annoyed from something

"Well it seems my master is calling me back so goodbye for now, little girl" Lancer said as he went into his spirit form and disappeared.

---------------------------------------------------------

I am at a house that the red head who saw our fight went into with Archer standing beside me.

Him being here just shows how servants are beyond the level of any magus as Archer had caught up to me even with me using magic and him being further away from this place than I was.

"Let's find him" I said as Archer held me in his arms and jumped over the wall of the house and landed in the yard.

"There" Archer told me as he slowly let me down and I looked at where he was looking and saw a shack as I sensed some magic from it.

"Wait he's a magus, well that does make sense for why he had those weapons but why would a magus use weapons like the ones he used" I said to myself as I was analyzing all that happened

Though while I was still trying to come up with a hypothesis Archer opened the door to the shed and kicked someone.

"ARCHER WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I yelled at him as I ran to the shed

"I just knocked him out, after all didn't you need him to forget everything he saw" Archer said as he gave me one of his sassy remarks

I was going to argue with him but he suddenly pushed me away from the shed as I saw a figure of black and red.

____________________________________

Archer POV

I sensed the summoning circle activate and immediately pushed Rin away from the shed as I projected the same twin swords I always use.

"There you are Sa-" I said as I saw Saber but stopped mid sentence as I saw the version of her that was consumed by the shadow from the last time I went to eliminate my past self.

She swung her sword at me and I put up Kanshou and Bakuya as I used my reinforcement magic on it so that I won't die from the attack. Even with the reinforcement magic her sword broke Kanshou and Bakuya with ease. When she broke them I seemed to react late as she cut me across my chest.

I quickly jumped back so I wouldn't die from her sword as blood flowed out of the wound on my chest. Though she immediately jumped after me and swung her sword again. I put my hand out and projected the first thing that came to mind to stop the corrupted holy sword.

"I am the bone of my sword" I chanted as I projected Lancers spear, Gáe Bolg and I used it to block the attack of the corrupted Saber.

I honestly hated that I ended up projecting Lancers spear as I would have to give Rin an unwanted explanation later because of it.

"What is happening" Rin said at this predicament as she voiced both of our thoughts.

"Saber" I said to her corrupted version as I made Gáe Bolg dissipate but was still ready to project it again "How about we have a cease fire. After all your master is currently unconscious and suffering from injuries. We can help him recover from them as long as you stop attacking us"

The corrupted Saber turned her head around to the younger version of me that was in the wall and seemed to be thinking. She then turned back towards me and Rin as she gave a nod to us for her acceptance of a cease fire.

"Rin I have to leave and recover from my wound, you deal with the idiot master over there" I told Rin as I went into spirt form before she could protest against it