The Dominant Personality

Angra Shirou POV

I was eating some human flesh of a family I killed near my home as since my area barely has people around it was the ideal area to try it and as when I tasted it there was one thing that came to mind.

"Its honestly not that bad" I said out loud my thoughts as I ate the hand of the corpse of a man with his head bashed into the floor and his brain scattered on the floor.

"You seem to enjoy your meal master" Salter said as I turned to her while taking out the bone from his hand from my mouth

"Yeah I do like it, after all it is perfect meal for someone like me" I said as it was the most inhumane meal for a person to have yet also helped me gain some prana at the same time so it was perfect.

Then all of a sudden I felt all the food I just ate start to come back up from my throat and I knelt down as I threw up all the pieces of flesh I had consumed.

"Master, are you alright" Salter asked as she came up to me and helped me up from the ground while holding me up on her shoulder.

"..Yes I am alright" I said as I was annoyed by Shirou having this reaction and getting rid of an effective way to give Salter more mana. Guess that means I have to use both of those alternatives to make up for the loss of this way.

---------------------------------------------------------

I had now made it back to my house and changed clothes as well as cleaned my shoes, which took a little while.

"SHIROU" I heard a loud and annoying voice say as I groaned and had an idea come into my mind as I had a grin on my face.

"I am here" I said as I heard the footsteps of her coming closer to my room and she bust open my doors.

"Shir--" the familiar figure of Taiga said as she stopped mid sentence at the scene before her. I had my bloodied shirt and pants on the floor and my daggers were in my hands.

"Oh, great to see you Taiga" I said as I gave her a smile and in that moment I swung my daggers at her body, ripping her body into two.

Honestly that felt amazing and now to mutilate her----NO, I can't that to Taiga, not the person that raised and cared for me, even if she was annoying and loud she never deserved that.

"Aakkk" I said out loud in pain as I grabbed my head and felt my head starting to split apart.

"I am so sor-aakkk" I tried at least giving an apology but it was interrupted by a splitting headache.

In the next moments I had tears running down my face and tried wiping them away with my shirt and then saw the blood of Taiga on it and threw away my shirt.

I felt my lunch from earlier today come back up through my throat and started to throw up on the floor.

"I am sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry" I said to her as tears flowed down my face as the splitting headache came again and I fell to the floor as I felt a wet substance that just came out of my mouth on the my face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I yelled out as I started spasming on the floor and I felt my mind attacking itself

"..Finally, I suppressed his personality and stayed the dominant one. I guess I have to be careful if I do something with anyone he cares about" I said to myself as got up from the floor and tried not to look at the corpse on the ground so I wouldn't accidentally trigger him to try and take over.