A Deal With Archer

I was just a normal village kid who helped my father with work and contributed to the village itself like all the others. I didn't do anything that set me apart from the others nor did I do anything that stood out. Even so I had been chosen to become their sacrifice for their beliefs and got tortured.

'I will curse you, if you curse me I will curse and hate you more than you hate me' I thought to myself as my body was maimed and mangled in a way that was not natural for the human body.

'SO I WILL FOREVER HATE YOU FOR DOING THIS TO ME. I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU AND BATHE IN YOUR BLOOD' the feelings of hatred in me was released through my thoughts as I tried to get out of the chains to enact my revenge.

But when I tried my body didn't respond at all, after all I lost my limbs and the only remaining part left of me was my eye that witnessed the people who condemned me living their lives. I hated them with ever fiber of my being for pushing their sins onto me without a second thought.

____________________________________

Shirou POV

I woke up with a sweat like I always do nowadays. Though my thoughts went back to the dream of mine I had.

"You're an annoying person to find the name of" I say to myself as I was a little pissed I couldn't find out who is using my body as their rent free apartment. Well I didn't care to much about them, but the idea of someone using my body like that was something I didn't like.

"SHIROU" I heard the familiar yelling that I hear every day from the kitchen

"I AM COMING YOU GLUTTON" I yelled at Taiga as I started to change out of my night wear.

---------------------------------------------------------

I was now at school and was in a bad mood. The reason was that Salter didn't want to eat her food but I forced her to eat it.

Seriously though, I didn't force her to eat that food to just look disgusted while eating it. That ungrateful fucking fast food fanatic better stop with her attitude to my food or I might just kick her sorry ass to the curb. Would have been my plan if she was a normal person.

"Hello Emiya" Issei said to me as he sat in his seat for our first period that we share together.

"Fuck you Issei" I said my usual greeting to him as he gave a smile and took out his school utensils.

"You should stop with that swearing habit of yours"

"And you should stop with that same fucking persistence to make me stop" I replied back to him as I had started to click my pencil out of boredom and the lead started to come out bit by bit.

"Emiya I think you know that I cannot allow myself to stop that" Issei told me with a firm voice

"Yeah, yeah" I said to Issei as we have been through this exchanges so many times that I knew it was useless to try and fight back against his arguments.

"Though Emiya make sure to go straight home after school" Issei said as while he would tell me this at times it now had worry behind his voice.

"What's with the sudden reminder"

"Yesterday the temple was attacked" Issei said as I somewhat expected that "In the attack no one was injured or hurt, except for Souichirou-sama. He was found dead with multiple wounds on his body" Issei told me as I was surprised by Caster's master being Kuzuki and Issei curled his hands into fists.