Visit to the Church

I was being tortured by people who surrounded me. They tore off my nails and tore off my tongue. Next they ripped my teeth out of my mouth with so much force that blood spilled out of my mouth.

Why

They started to get a blade and engrave something onto my body as I tried to scream in pain but I couldn't. My windpipe was broken so all that came out was a screech of air accompanied by blood.

Why

They continued with engraving whatever they were into my body as my flesh was ripped apart.

Why

They engraved it into my body as I now knew what they were engraving on my body. They were engraving all of the evil that they committed onto my body.

Why

They continued without showing any remorse towards me and only showing their disgust.

Why

"Demon"
"Monster"
"Evil"
They said to me as if they were chanting some sort of ritual.

Why are you doing this to me?

I thought as I couldn't comprehend what I had done to deserve this.

____________________________________

Shirou POV

I woke up with a start as I had sweat all over me.

"Did you sleep well master" I heard someone say as I was still getting my bearings

"No I fucking didn't" I replied with as I had finally calmed myself down

"Wait, Master" I said questioningly as I looked up and saw something I never expected to see.

There was a woman who had pale skin, she also had pale blonde hair and yellow eyes sitting right beside me.

She was also currently wearing what looked to be armor, it had a purple colored chest plate. There was also what appeared to be metal gauntlets with red lines that ran throughout the entire armor. Also she held a black sword with red markings on it.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" I yelled at her as I jumped out of my bed from shock of a girl in my room that wasn't Taiga.

"I am your servant, my classification is Saber but if you mean my true identity then I am afraid that I can't tell you as there is another servant and master pair here" the girl said as she spoke to me like she was giving a report to her boss

"Servant? Master? Saber? What does----- Auuugggghhh" my questions were interpreted as I felt pain from me moving my body hit me all at once.

My chest was the part of my body with the largest feeling of pain so I was going to take my shirt off but the girl named Saber took it off before I could.

"Master may I ask as to why you possess those on your body" she said as she looked at me with an expression showing no emotion.

"What on my body" I said as I went to the bathroom to bandage myself up

"I don't entirely know myself but I feel as if they hold evil in them" she said as she followed me to the bathroom

I was planning to deny it but for some reason I found that I couldn't and so I didn't say anything back at her.

When I went into the bathroom I looked at my chest to see what I need to use to treat myself.

I looked into the mirror and saw something I would have considered impossible but for some reason my mind accepted it. It was the same markings that were engraved into me in that dream of mine except it was only on my chest. The markings was also black and slowly faded out before it went anywhere other than my chest. I also noticed that the injury I had before was gone, like it was never there in the first place.