Chapter: 08

Eran's POV
"You are not joking? Like she is actually asking about me?!" I asked Jessica for the third time now, excitement clearly lurking in my voice. I swear I could feel my palms getting all sweaty again.  "Are you deaf?" she replied,  clearly irritated by my repeated questions. I rolled my eyes, and plopped down on my bed. "See I told you I'm irresistible! Few senses finally decided to kick into her and now she's craving for me!" I replied, looking somewhere else because I absolutely know that's not the case at all.

"She isn't craving for you, she was just asking about you anyways, umm do you know where Ricky could possibly be now?"

And I guess they again had a fight.

Well Ricky have been seeing Jessica for a while now. They aren't really dating but we all know Rickyis strongly crushing on her but Jessica is just having an infatuation which she loves to define as 'love' in front of us. "I was with him all this while, he must have gone towards home now" I replied. "Okay then, talk to you later and also do find her out on messenger"

And with that she hung up the call and I rushed to text Rose. I swear, I have never ever acted this crazy towards someone just to talk and know them. Absolutely never, and taking the lesson from my previous thing, it's a whole new level of a NO for any relationship! But Rose, she's different. I mean her smile had that thing in it, to drive me crazy for her. She's worth it. I just know it. 

Rose's POV
"So, him suddenly calling you seriously didn't bother you?! I mean you start shaking when anyone even utters that asshole's name" said Veronica absolutely shocked with my relaxed face expressions. "I wonder if he will ever talk to me" I said, and I could tell Veronica gave a confused expression. Good job Rose, after clearly driving Eran away from you, now you want to talk to him so bad. "You want him to call you?" "Yeah?" "You are now really being clingy, you do know that right?" replied Veronica.

I rolled my eyes, and continued to make myself a sandwich. "I really like him" I said, out of the blue which made Veronica spit out the water she was drinking. "He accused you of cheating on him, and.." "for gods sake Ver! I'm talking about Eran!" I cut her off not believing my ears at all. She pouted her lips and gave me an "oh" and allowed the rest of the water to go down her throat. "That Instagram guy, so you are ready to give your life a chance?" she asked. "Umm, I'm scared actually I don't know whether I'm ready for another relationship, investing my all the time in the world and getting to know him, plus you know it very well that I don't deserve to be happy in a normal romantic relationship" I told her as she frowned.

"So, who's asking you to jump on a relationship the first day you will start talking?" asked Veronica, placing the pink water bottle on the table. "Its not about jumping in a relationship with him, it's about the whole new connection thingy, like getting to know him, and don't you think it's going to be real cruel hiding such a big matter from my past from him?" I asked, biting my sandwich but immediately cringing for the excessive sweetness from the nutella.

"but, you do know that he needs to know right?" "no, he can't know Ver, he can't" I said, facing her as her eyebrows clenched together. She tucked a piece of her brown hair behind her ear and looked at me. "Okay, see what you can do but hey, all I'm telling you now is, it's high time you forgive yourself for whatever happened in your past. You really cannot keep living like this" I sighed, and gradually felt my eyes sting with the burning desire to cry, but I don't. 

"You are the one, who's so late today!" said Daisy as I struggled to catch my breath. "Yeah, I couldn't sleep well yesterday, didn't even finish my homework" I replied placing my hands on my hips. "By the way, I told Richard about you not having any feelings anymore, for him" said Daisy as I felt a sharp twinge on guilt riding up my stomach. "I see, what was his reaction?" I asked, not looking forward to hear it at all. "He simply disconnected the call" replied Daisy, her tone laced with a weird edge.