jeno ; imagine

this story is extremely cliche. I actually had another story in mind but I guess I'll use that for a different imagine. also sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I'm actually running out of story ideas which is kind of making it difficult for me to post. there were many times where I started an imagine and then totally backed out. so I'm really thinking of opening my request box again. anyways please excuse mistakes in the story, it's actually pretty late over here. 

I also really wanted to post another book, actually two books. the zombie book that I was supposed to do a while ago but haven't and another book. the reason why I haven't posted the books is because I really have a difficult time keeping interest on the same topic, I feel like eventually I will lose interest and then end up deleting it. that's my biggest problem. 

anyways other than that, I hope that you all have a wonderful day/night! 

-----------------------------

"hey, do you like strawberry milk?" you look up to see the good-looking guy that's in your classroom. in his hand was a carton of strawberry milk. he stood there still waiting for your answer. 

"yeah" you reply back. 

"here" he puts the milk on your desk and starts to walk away. 

"wait, I'll give you the money back. I don't want to just have it and not give anything back" you pulled your backpack up on your desk to grab your wallet. 

"no, no, no. you don't have to give me anything. technically the milk was for my girlfriend but she made a big fit about how she didn't like strawberry milk. so I have to go get her something else" he sighs. 

"anyways, I didn't want to waste it. i'm glad you like it, it's still cold. I don't need anything back, don't worry." he flashes an adorable smile. 

"sorry but I gotta go get another drink, hope to see you around" he gives you a little wave before walking out of the classroom. 

"no way, was that Jeno?" your friend Yujin suddenly appears in your sight. 

"yes it was" you go back to looking at your phone. 

"he gave you milk!" Yujin squeals. you roll your eyes. 

"you make it sound like it's so special" Lena suddenly appears next Yujin and pushes her chair. 

"because lena, it is! it's Lee Jeno! he gave the milk to y/n!" Yujin explains, Lena just lets out a loud sigh. 

"yujin, he's got a girlfriend" you say, Yujin rolls her eyes. 

"it's not like his girlfriend treats him right anyways. apparently, I heard that she gets into a lot of fights with Jeno over stupid reasons" Yujin says, Lena chuckles. 

"it does sound like Minsoo. I mean she can be uptight" Yujin nods at Lena's comment. 

"do you see the fights that they have?" you ask the two girls in front of you. they both shook their heads no. 

"then you can't say they do if you've never seen it. you never know they could be in a totally healthy relationship" you say going back to your phone. 

--------------------------------

it's almost lunch, just one more class to deal with until then. you passed by the chatty teenagers who blocked the lockers and the hallways. it was currently passing time, you had seven minutes to do whatever you needed to do and then get right back into your next class. you passed by some empty classrooms,  you come to a halt when you notice that one empty classroom has someone sitting in a desk alone.